LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

Buddy, I thought you had about a 17 point spread on another prediction thread?  What gives?  Overall, I think this type of score will be seen, just maybe a coin flip on who has the 41.  This will be a high scoring affair.

ahhhhh you didnt listen in on the show last night.

The pressure is on png for sure. Great record setting offense. Defense giving up only 17 points a game. How can a 3 and 3 tram hang with that. Our defense is not very good. We only have one threat on offense. If we lose, it's what is supposed to happen. We got excues lined up. But the fact is we are not gonna lose. Even if we don't look like we can win on paper. 48 minutes on friday are all that matter and we gonna play. Dogs by 3

Missed your comment, please elaborate on what point you made.

whoever has the ball last wins, personally I trust the Png offense to go score late in the game with say under 2mins left rather than Nederland because they can go uptempo quickly. Plus kicking advantage: Png > NED

whoever has the ball last wins, personally I trust the Png offense to go score late in the game with say under 2mins left rather than Nederland because they can go uptempo quickly. Plus kicking advantage: Png > NED

Looking at a few PNG boxscores, looks like PNGs kicking game has struggled a lot, not sure about that statement

Yeah I've been to many games this year for PNG.  The kicker can kick, but they seem to have a huge problem with blocking.  I've seen more blocked kicks than I ever care to see.

Yes. It's definitely not the kicker's accuracy. I hope the line has cleaned up this problem.

Even if the odds are completely in your favor, which they are, recent history proves to be in Nederlands favor. I am talking about Neumann vs fairclothe. PNG gonna have to make adjustments on the fly. I do not believe they can do that as a staff. Look what happened when wos manned up and brought pressure. I am a dog fan for sure, but I am a realist. If yall get rolling, yall are good. If you gotta adjust on the sideline, yall are not so good. Just from a bulldog stand point