LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

With zero trash talking, it must mean that all fans have much respect for their opponent. It is amazing how much that has changed in a month. The dogs were down and out and everyone was piling on. Give credit to the dogs though. They got down but never out. I felt the only game we got beat in was Dayton. The others were ours to lose. I felt we were the best 0-3 team around. Anyone who knows football could see it. After a 3-0 district start plus beating central, the swagger is coming back to the dogs. They know they can win and they are proving it. Now, the Indians are loaded no doubt. I have seen all these groups first hand and am very impressed with the kids. This should be a great game in a great atmosphere to get to be a part of. I see coaching playing a big part of this game. You never know what Neumann is gonna do and you better expect the unexpected. The question is can png coaches adjust to what Nederland will do at the game. Recent history proves they won't, so I'm goin with the dogs. I don't care if it is 1 or 100 point difference. Good luck to all involved. Let's be loud and let the kids have fun. Go dogs

This will be most anticipated Mid County Madness game in several years!!! Both fans have confidence in their team"s  chances to pull out a Win! With the extra attention MCM is receiving statewide and hopefully, National exposure, the atmosphere in going to be unbelievable!! Should be the hottest ticket in the state of Texas! I can"t wait until Friday.

PNG is ranked in the top 20 in the state. they have the top offense statistics in the district, our doggies are only 3-3 and just hobbling along with injuries galore, lord I hope we have enough guys to take the field Friday......Ned 38 PN G 24.....sure wish we could have been healthier.

please don't act like your puppies are so beat up. Quit making excuses, we have injuries too. Quit whining take your beating with your head up. The ranking has nothing to do with what PNG is going into MCM . The only thing you need to worry about is how bad this  loss is gonna be for yall. Could have a major impact on who you play come playoff time. I don't think that you would want to draw CE King first round as does any one else right now.  They are putting up some ridiculous numbers right now.

I really don't think either team will be kept under 30 points. Should be a slugfest. But I really think PNG shreds the NED defense apart all night long. IM just curious to see how we do against the dogs offense, they have put up some good numbers, but it is a toss up with the defense they seem to be very vulnerable and give up a lot of yards. Field position and turnovers  are the keys to victory.

No I was mentioning that for the sarcasm. I honestly think it will be a slobberknocker!win or loose it you won't hear me say it was because of an injury. Not having Giblen and Cropper healthy hurts , but we have depth and so far they are stepping up very nicely. Last year on paper the dogs were better on paper, this year that's not the case. This is all thrown out the window, comes down to who wants it the most and who controls the turnovers and has enough disciplane not to throw the first or last punch phsically.

The Indians must be getting a little nervous. I go to work and what do I see this morning the Indians having a morning practice until 8:25 A.M. So good 2 hours. Guess the school let the boys miss 1st period. 

No one thought the DOGS were going to be contenders. I guess they underestimated the HEART of the fight in these DOGS. So here we go a crazy week ending in possible District Title in play.

Still say DOGS win in a close one 24-21.