Area's Best Running Backs at Mid-Season.

We've had some good running backs in our area but Williams is on another level.

You must not have seen the 6000 plus rushing yards Austin Walter put up the last three years. Williams is the real deal but he puts up his big numbers on teams like Magnolia, Tomball and Porter. Last year when him and Walter went head to head I don't even think he made the stat sheet at all while Austin had 12 carries for 253 yards and 4 tds at halftime. He's the real deal but he needs to show up in the big games. He's averaging 10.5 ypc through 5 games but has only played one playoff caliber team, Austin averaged 13.5 ypc over an entire season with 6 of the 12 teams he played being playoff teams. Williams also gets the ball about 5 or 6 more times per game than Walter did. You haven't watched much football around here if you think he's separated himself like that already.

My bro Tray Williams hands down. He just makes everyone look slow. Can catch , is explosive, will run inside and outside, and if its a race to the endzone its automatic 6. Ohh and will probaly go to state in triple jump. In my opinion he is the best back (old 19 4a) district has seen since Alvester Alexander from Ce king

My bro Tray Williams hands down. He just makes everyone look slow. Can catch , is explosive, will run inside and outside, and if its a race to the endzone its automatic 6. Ohh and will probaly go to state in triple jump. In my opinion he is the best back (old 19 4a) district has seen since Alvester Alexander from Ce king

That's funny how he makes everybody look slow but he can't get the edge on good teams. Couldn't get it on New Caney either. I'll just chock it up to your limited football knowledge though. Anybody who thinks a 2 star back with one D1 offer is better than Chance Casey who started 4 years at Baylor and had multiple Big 12, Big 10 and Pac 12 offers is really not even worth educating. Even with that being said, Austin Walter is still the best back to put on pass in this district the past decade.

That's funny how he makes everybody look slow but he can't get the edge on good teams. Couldn't get it on New Caney either. I'll just chock it up to your limited football knowledge though. Anybody who thinks a 2 star back with one D1 offer is better than Chance Casey who started 4 years at Baylor and had multiple Big 12, Big 10 and Pac 12 offers is really not even worth educating. Even with that being said, Austin Walter is still the best back to put on pass in this district the past decade.

Tray williams is 4 stars FYI . And what years did Chance Casey play ???

You must not have seen the 6000 plus rushing yards Austin Walter put up the last three years. Williams is the real deal but he puts up his big numbers on teams like Magnolia, Tomball and Porter. Last year when him and Walter went head to head I don't even think he made the stat sheet at all while Austin had 12 carries for 253 yards and 4 tds at halftime. He's the real deal but he needs to show up in the big games. He's averaging 10.5 ypc through 5 games but has only played one playoff caliber team, Austin averaged 13.5 ypc over an entire season with 6 of the 12 teams he played being playoff teams. Williams also gets the ball about 5 or 6 more times per game than Walter did. You haven't watched much football around here if you think he's separated himself like that already.

you should go watch the video I put on here of keegan Mitchell and malyk Johnson. It's the Corrigan vs diboll video

Tray williams is 4 stars FYI . And what years did Chance Casey play ???

Alexander was 2 stars. Casey graduated in '09. I believe he's on a roster in the league playing DB somewhere. I was trying to tell people about Tray long before he had his first offer just like I'm trying telling people about Terio Brown at Humble. The great backs aren't hard to spot, IJS you're putting him in rarified air before he has the pelts on the wall.

Alexander was 2 stars. Casey graduated in '09. I believe he's on a roster in the league playing DB somewhere. I was trying to tell people about Tray long before he had his first offer just like I'm trying telling people about Terio Brown at Humble. The great backs aren't hard to spot, IJS you're putting him in rarified air before he has the pelts on the wall.

yes alvester was a 2 star but he is also still in the NFL as well . In my opinion I think tray has a chance to be the best from around here from experience Id rather go up against Austin than Tray anyday

21-5A

Rushing (Player,School,Class)               TC      YARDS           AVG.                TD       LG

-------

1.) Tray Williams,C.E. King,Jr --------     100      1041               10.41               14        74

2.) Terio Brown,Humble,So -----------     107        785                 7.34                 7        82

3.) Timmy Ware,New Caney,Jr ---- --    131        642                 4.90                 5        53

4.) D'onta Allen,Crosby,Sr ------------       70         576                 8.23                 5        51

5.) Jacob Rogers,Barbers Hill,Jr ------     60         546                9.10               10         51

6.) Jaylon Henderson,K- Park,Sr -          88         538                6.11                 5         33

7.) Kyle McBride,Dayton,Sr ------------     49         450                9.18                 6         71

8.) Marte Allison,New Caney,So --------  81         422                5.21               11         29

9.) Parker Cradic,K-Park,Sr ----              78         400                5.13                 9         31

10.) Jaylen Styner,Dayton,NA -----------   61         373                6.11                2          36

10-4A DI top 5:

car.              yds.           ypc             TD           Long

1.) Robert Green,LCM,Sr ---------------   154      732     4.75     12      51 
 2.) Quentin Williams,Jasper,Jr --------    77      511     6.64      9       0 
 3.) Jay Bradford,Splendora,Sr ---------    99      491     4.96      6      80 
 4.) Jhett Simmons,Bridge City,Sr ------    69      466     6.75      3      76 
 5.) Trevaris Brooks,Silsbee,Jr --------    64      359     5.61      3      64 

You got to like this kid Jhett Simmons name for a RB!!

I think Casey is with the 49ers....