#3 Ole Miss at #12 Texas A&M

PhatMack19

You can't continue to ride this wave in mediocrity. You can't push the SEC if you are a pretender in the conference. The biggest problem I see is still a defense that has no chance against anyone who is remotely potent on offense. You can't ask your offense to be perfect every game. Snyder has to go. We have joked about Mushchamp but I would hit him as hard as I could with the money stick in the offseason. He's been a disaster as a HC but the man can coach a defense. Ags have to get this fixed and fast. Otherwise they are going to be back where they were before, wondering where it all went wrong. #realtalk

A couple of late meaningless touchdowns sure made the game look a lot closer. With the bama game coming up soon, it could be more of the same. Saban looked mighty ticked off at kiffin yesterday and I believe he's gonna take back control of his team. This won't be good for aggie.

I 100% agree.

I feel bad for kenny. He is only a freshman, the media hyped him up by giving him that stupid thrill name too early and now they are tearing him down. He has several years to improve.

Kenny Hill is a sophmore

A year older but still a kid.

A lot of Kenny problems have arisen from over zealous fans and parents his copyrighting a name.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:180]

99 yard TD drive. I'm about to switch to hard liquor

14-0 Ole Miss

Now that is a record that can never be broken.

A 99 yard TD drive cannot be broken, only tied. It will last longer than the 110,000 attendance record, guaranteed.

Proud for both teams accomplishments.  

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:164]

Where is my Shiner?

Starting to run low. I am going to have to send the kids to the store for me.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:158]

Same stuff from A&M - meaningless TD's late to make the game look closer than it was.

I think the OC should be fired - they did not throw downfield until they were down by 21 (same thing as Miss State) - then they did have some success. 

A&M has not looked that good against strong defenses - could be a long rest of the season.

Isn't he the same offensive coordinator that has helped them win 6 games? He's not the one blocking, running, or missing passes. The aggies made the plays in their winning streak. Now they're not. Footsteps maybe?

But go watch the early games specially the SC and Arkansas - they did not constantly throw the side screens or the receiver screens - they threw the ball down field to the wide receivers.  In the 2 big losses it just appeared to me that early in those games he was scared to throw the ball down field.  Should the OC be fired = NO but it is very aggravating.