Here we go Ned vs Jags.

NO

They are saving them for Port Neches!

If either or both of them don't play, it has nothing to do with his week or next weeks opponent and everything to do with the actual injury for both players. These two kids are gamers and if they are healthy enough to play tomorrow then I am sure they'd give it a go. If they can't go this week, then hopefully they can go next week. These next 2 games will be tough with or without either.

Here’s a little something for game day: 

NED:

Terrible locker rooms, old equipment, Bubbled, grass field (which I kinda like), Old stadium, No “cool” alternate uniforms, No D1 players (this year), Nothing gonna impress you about this group or where they play,

BUT:

NED will give it their all, don’t care where they play, just want to play football, play as a "team" and more than anything, want to win and keep “it” going,…..and I believe they will tonight.  

Central will prove today what I've been saying since last week...Neumann isn't nothing special as a coach just was better than all the ones in the district for all these years, until Foreman arrived of course.

Seems like people were saying that about Suggs last week. What was that score again?