Hardin-Jefferson 21 Tatum 14/Final

WOSgrad

To all the folks from other schools that showed HJ respect thank you from all Hawk fans..now for those of you that come on here from Tatum running your mouth..maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut..karma has a way of biting you..now I was at game..scored could have easily been 35 14 HJ..HJ defense man handled Tatum offense..HJ offense punched Tatum in the mouth...there was some nice folks from tatum on smokay that said HJ was a very good team..but guess what they stayed on smokay with their comments unlike someone on here..HJ is the real deal..

I almost changed my pick to Tatum a couple of times. Was the hardest game for me this week (not that I picked Newton or some of the other upsets). Stayed with HJ due to Tatum losing to CH. Wrong reason - HJ is apparently just that good. I won't be picking against them this year. They keep playing quality teams and just keep racking up wins.

We were sloppy sloppy... Too many drive killin penalties on offense... Defense was solid. Tatum has some athletes but cant handle our front 7 .. Great game. Was a lot of fun to watch.Note to self, dont pick HJ for your homecoming...1st time HJ has started 6-0 since 1964? God bless coach Dubois... Orangefield, your next ...Hey, I hate to say it but I TOLD YALL SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Amazing I love it when a school steps into new territory great win hope you guys get to make a nice long playoff run.....

We were sloppy sloppy... Too many drive killin penalties on offense... Defense was solid. Tatum has some athletes but cant handle our front 7 .. Great game. Was a lot of fun to watch.Note to self, dont pick HJ for your homecoming...1st time HJ has started 6-0 since 1964? God bless coach Dubois... Orangefield, your next ...Hey, I hate to say it but I TOLD YALL SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

HJ started 8-0 in 1991 and 7-0 in 1992

To all the folks from other schools that showed HJ respect thank you from all Hawk fans..now for those of you that come on here from Tatum running your mouth..maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut..karma has a way of biting you..now I was at game..scored could have easily been 35 14 HJ..HJ defense man handled Tatum offense..HJ offense punched Tatum in the mouth...there was some nice folks from tatum on smokay that said HJ was a very good team..but guess what they stayed on smokay with their comments unlike someone on here..HJ is the real deal..

Guess I missed the post where the two Tatum posters on here were speaking of HJ like you say.

Oh well, congrats on the win.

Yea. Both are getting checked out this morning.
One was injured stretching, the other was chop blocked. Trainer thought ACL and MCL at first glance.

I have to agree. There was some smack talk before the game, but the Tatum fans have been pretty complimentary of HJ since the game. Hope the Tatum players are ok and good luck the rest of the season. Y'all have a good team...HJ is just better at this point.

"We plan on knocking y'all in the mouth.

But that's how we do it up here in the 903."

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! How does it feel eating your own words after being punched in the mouth by the High Flying Hawks?! Must hurt a little... lol

There may be 1 person eating their words that's actually from Tatum. The only 2 people that I know for sure that's from Tatum didn't run y'all in the ground. Congrats on the win.

I have to agree. There was some smack talk before the game, but the Tatum fans have been pretty complimentary of HJ since the game. Hope the Tatum players are ok and good luck the rest of the season. Y'all have a good team...HJ is just better at this point.

Like I said, we struggle against that offense and that type of team for what ever reason. It should make us better.

"We plan on knocking y'all in the mouth. 

But that's how we do it up here in the 903."

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! How does it feel eating your own words after being punched in the mouth by the High Flying Hawks?! Must hurt a little... lol

Not really... When you've been on the map more than two years you kinda learn to just go with it and laugh. It's not the end of the world for Tatum. Lost to three pretty good teams by a average of 5 points. 

Again, congrats on the win. 

Hey Bundy, you guys were really lucky last night..... We moved the ball on ya'll so easy.... Like a sharp knife going through warm buttah.... Dude... All those stupid penalties we got that killed drives... That was by far our worst performance of the year.... The way you talked on here, I really thought ya'll would have been much better... Maybe we will see you again... I hope so, we will need an easy one in the playoffs to allow for rest.... Hey, nice field though.... I would think that a 20 million dollar field could keep the endzone clock working throughout the game and not just when the home team has their back to the clock.... That was really classy....Awesome when your up 1 td and you need to be able to use the clock to your advantage and cant cause the home team cut it off... But hey, we moved the ball so easy, we just went on and picked up 2 more 1st downs before kneeling it out... Stay hot Tatum!!!!!

I think Bedelmon knows there is a play clock at each end I think he was speaking figuratively about your back being against the clock... But I also must wonder how the play clocks (both of them) seemed to work fine right up til the time the clock became Tatums enemy. Then they mysteriously became inoperable... Things that make you go hmmmmm

Yea. Both are getting checked out this morning.

One was injured stretching, the other was chop blocked. Trainer thought ACL and MCL at first glance.

he was not chopped blocked... (if you are speaking of #7)... he tried to get around the center and the center  ended up hitting him from the side...   Great kid.... I had the chance to talk to him in their field house before the game...  praying he will be back soon!!!

he was not chopped blocked... (if you are speaking of #7)... he tried to get around the center and the center  ended up hitting him from the side...   Great kid.... I had the chance to talk to him in their field house before the game...  praying he will be back soon!!!

Hope he recovers and all is well.

I think Bedelmon knows there is a play clock at each end I think he was speaking figuratively about your back being against the clock... But I also must wonder how the play clocks (both of them) seemed to work fine right up til the time the clock became Tatums enemy. Then they mysteriously became inoperable... Things that make you go hmmmmm

Yes, 2 play clocks, but when they were down, we couldn't even use the scoreboard because it was to our backs. So what did we do...just made a couple of first downs and it didn't matter.

Idiot?????? Really????? Do you even know what a play clock is genius? They were the ones in the end zone that mysteriously stopped working in the 4th qtr when we were making Tatum our girlfriend... puddin..... That's right... That's what we thought of Tatum... We rolled into that 20 million dollar field of broken dreams and took a big ol steamy Texas DUMP!!!! Ya'll should shut the football program down and turn that monstrosity of a stadium into an ag barn.... Yeah, I'm the idiot..... Whatever.... Your  sure "notalbundy", but you are "cheesefromundy"...