Hardin-Jefferson 21 Tatum 14/Final

WOSgrad

We were sloppy sloppy... Too many drive killin penalties on offense... Defense was solid. Tatum has some athletes but cant handle our front 7 .. Great game. Was a lot of fun to watch.Note to self, dont pick HJ for your homecoming...1st time HJ has started 6-0 since 1964? God bless coach Dubois... Orangefield, your next ...Hey, I hate to say it but I TOLD YALL SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I will say the score did not reflect the game HJ dominated the field and then would shoot themselves in the foot with penalties... Tatum ran ONE offensive play in 3rd quarter

And that play was a damn fumble. Smh.

Tatum's defense I thought actually played pretty good. Just hard to play good 15-16-17 plays in a row.

Really good team.

We were sloppy sloppy... Too many drive killin penalties on offense... Defense was solid. Tatum has some athletes but cant handle our front 7 .. Great game. Was a lot of fun to watch.Note to self, dont pick HJ for your homecoming...1st time HJ has started 6-0 since 1964? God bless coach Dubois... Orangefield, your next ...Hey, I hate to say it but I TOLD YALL SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

We started 8-0 my senior year in 2001, state ranked depending on the poll, had a team that IMO would beat this year's squad, but were decimated by injuries in games 7 and 8 losing literally our three best offensive players(qb,RB,FB), lost games 9 and 10 by two points each (one to top-10 barbers hill), got a tough draw in the playoffs plus the studs were still hurt and lost our first round playoff game.

We started 8-0 my senior year in 2001, state ranked depending on the poll, had a team that IMO would beat this year's squad, but were decimated by injuries in games 7 and 8 losing literally our three best offensive players(qb,RB,FB), lost games 9 and 10 by two points each (one to top-10 barbers hill), got a tough draw in the playoffs plus the studs were still hurt and lost our first round playoff game.

Was that game in the Hill or here .

Was that game in the Hill or here .

The hill. We lost to a decent liberty team week 9 in OT due to a ball dropped off the tee on a PAT in the first OT that wouldve won it, then failed on a 2-point conversation in the 3rd OT that woulda tied it. The next week we lost 16-14 at the hill. they fouled up an extra point early in the game but the holder managed to pick it up and run it in for 2, turning out to be the difference in the game. Two terrible ways to lose games. I remember the kicking details because I was the kicker ;)

And that play was a damn fumble. Smh.
Tatum's defense I thought actually played pretty good. Just hard to play good 15-16-17 plays in a row.
Really good team.

I thought y'all had speed. Which we seen. What happened to those big wr that were so fast and big.

Count me as a believer. HJ is now the favorite in that district IMO. Barring a complete meltdown, I will be picking the home team to win on Halloween night. Way to represent Hawks!!!

To all the folks from other schools that showed HJ respect thank you from all Hawk fans..now for those of you that come on here from Tatum running your mouth..maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut..karma has a way of biting you..now I was at game..scored could have easily been 35 14 HJ..HJ defense man handled Tatum offense..HJ offense punched Tatum in the mouth...there was some nice folks from tatum on smokay that said HJ was a very good team..but guess what they stayed on smokay with their comments unlike someone on here..HJ is the real deal..