Newton 19 West Orange-Stark 7/Final

WOSgrad

STANGX????? What up bra????? I know we aint supposed look at teams by who they beat or who they lost too... But didn't Tatum beat Newton 39-7? And now Newton beat WOS? We dominated Tatum on our worst night...... I don't know man..... Maybe Newton picked up some college players this week to be so darn awesome..... Man, that's gotta be tough to loose to a 3A team..... Hey, good luck this week.....

we win as a team and we lose as a team,the mustangs will be fine. the young dallas kid only did what  the play called for i will take up for him ,he will learn as the season goes on i do  count on it. my hats off to all the kids from newton  keep it going no stopping now you did a outstanding job last night .as i said in one of my post this week the mustangs must find a running game  and i will keep saying that untell they do. i said something last night i will take back ,i said the  kids would finish 3rd in dist behind orangefield and hj it was becouse i i had a case of the reds lol. i feel sure that HJ is sitting on cloud 9 at this time and getting a good laff over the mustangs getting beat  by newton a team they could not beat but we will never know.all this talk now by HJ fans  will come to a end  on oct 31st . last night HJ pulled  a upset that shows you that any team no matter how good you are can get beat on any given  friday. 

Yes they WILL believe what they WANT, regardless of facts,logic, or reason!!!!! Dillons mother was not unemployed & looking for a job and the their displeasure with Thompson & administration is why they left!!! Thompson was no longer going to be palestine`s coach whether he wanted to be or not. The point never was about how good or bad Palestine`s football program was or is, the point was that Thompson has not always made the best decisions, and he's fallible just as we all are. As far as the QB is concerned,  or any position on the team for that matter. Being a "good kid" or hard working, or pleaant, or good manners,or handsome , does not mean that you`re qualified to be in that position or that you'regood at it. Im not a fan of any individual,  im a fan of winning, if that means me sitting on the bench, my son, my mother, whoever, so be it. Personal qualities do not make you FAST, JUMP HIGH, QUICK, STRONG, OR GIVE YOU AGILITY, those are the components that allows an ATHLETE to excell from the physical standpoint. If youre physically better than your opponent then youre almost guaranteed to lose, getting older, more reps, more practice is not gonna give you the ability to do something that you cant do. Every player has to deal wirh missed blocks, dropped passes, etc.... to use a basketball analogy are you a player that can CREATE your own shot, or do you help to get a shot off????? Playmakers make plays in spite of the circumstances! !!!!!

Man I can't wait till the mustangs roll into hj now! Some people just don't win well! Congratulations on FINALLY having a good football team, you finally shouldn't get blown out by 70 against us smh!!!! No matter what this game brings I guarantee y'all can do us like we did y'all! 41-0 end of first quarter lmao I hope our boys are back on track and give hj y'all's yearly butt whooping! Let's go stangs!

The Riot is a riot..... LOL, WE don't win good?????? You guys all act like your the daddy of this site.... You all act like you know sooooooooo much about football..... You live in an area that breeds athletes.... You play to your strengths... Speed... We play to our strengths, size, speed, toughness and most of all heart..... Your scared right now.... You know HJ has a chance to whoop you like you stole something..... Its ok to be scared.... Its ok to have one of those seasons that you want to forget.... Last year, you guys tried to run the score up on little ol sorry HJ.... We don't forget.... When this game is over and all is said and done..... Don't get on here and blame JD, or coach T..... Just take it like a man..... Stop living in the past, you will have another good run..... Someday.....