Crosby 24 Kingwood Park 20/Final

WOSgrad

you said Humble would run it down our throats. I think you don't know much about football. Wasn't at the game but if you think wind hurt Crosby maybe the wind had something to do with KP int's. Good win Crosby and I can't wait for the HWY 90 shootout.

Don't know why I'm even getting into a debate with someone so contradictory with oneself. I mean c'mon man "bronco Pride"? Everyone knows that ponies ER Broncos/horses are called Teams and Lions have Prides. Anyway, when your best receivers are DB's and the ball is thrown right at them wind doesn't affect that throw. (both with the wind not against since u weren't there)!!

Don't know why I'm even getting into a debate with someone so contradictory with oneself. I mean c'mon man "bronco Pride"? Everyone knows that ponies ER Broncos/horses are called Teams and Lions have Prides. Anyway, when your best receivers are DB's and the ball is thrown right at them wind doesn't affect that throw. (both with the wind not against since u weren't there)!!

so I guess you take great herd in your children. Anyway coug14 said it best. The Qb had good numbers and no picks.

It may not have looked good but he was 12-24 for 197 and 2tds with no turnovers, that's goood enough to win with. Allen going out hurt his efficiency too IMO. I don't think he buckles under pressure, he's just reluctant to leave the pocket and that's something people in Crosby aren't used to seeing. The gaudy offensive numbers will be back next year, this squad looks a lot like the '09 team that were undefeated district champs and lost a close one to Dawson in the 3rd round. Merka managed the game like Cotton is doing and Crosby is playing solid defense like that squad did. The offense will come along.

Oh no he didn't :lol:

George Ranch, Elkins, or Ridge Point will hammer Crosby, whichever goes D2 unless BH pulls off a miracle and Crosby then goes D1.

im your biggest fan right now. I think Dayton has a great shot at winning out but it would make it a lot easier if bh could get in. Also I thought those would be d1 schools are there that many schools in their district with high enrollments.

im your biggest fan right now. I think Dayton has a great shot at winning out but it would make it a lot easier if bh could get in. Also I thought those would be d1 schools are there that many schools in their district with high enrollments.

They probably going D1. If bh makes it in then Crosby would go D1. It probably won't happen, but Crosby fans will have a pucker factor until bh is eliminated for sure on a playoff spot. Lol

Are you sure those schools will go D2?

None of those schools even have a chance to go D2 except Ridge Point. The only way RP goes d2 is if 1-4 Bush gets in the playoffs which is highly unlikely the way it's looking. Angleton, Texas City and Marshall will be 3 of the 4 d2 reps most likely.

They probably going D1. If bh makes it in then Crosby would go D1. It probably won't happen, but Crosby fans will have a pucker factor until bh is eliminated for sure on a playoff spot. Lol

Pucker factor? Lol. Y'all suck man, you'll be lucky to win 4 district games this year. Trust me, nobody is holding their breath over anything going on in the Hill. Crosby going d1 would probably also give them a first round layup with GCM. I guess because y'all kept it within 30 this year that you think we suck but fact of the matter is Crosby advanced the farthest they had been in a while playing d1 and that was with less than 1400 kids so I think the Cougars are fine either way. Good luck during girls basketball season though, after buying Charlie Collier from us y'all should be the favorites for a couple of state titles.

After a day of thinking about it.

What a job by that Kingwood Coaching staff. They really planned two seperate offenses in a week versus the Cougars? They put in plays designed to switch the Quarterback in and out between two different guys with variant skill sets?

Holy Crap how did the cougars escape that game we shoulda lost Kingwood out coached the hell out of our guys this week. Normally doesn't happen but damn it did.

After a day of thinking about it.

What a job by that Kingwood Coaching staff. They really planned two seperate offenses in a week versus the Cougars? They put in plays designed to switch the Quarterback in and out between two different guys with variant skill sets?

Holy Crap how did the cougars escape that game we shoulda lost Kingwood out coached the hell out of our guys this week. Normally doesn't happen but damn it did.

IMO KP has the second best staff in the district. They do more with less every year and are rarely blown out of games. Crosby helped them with several costly personal fouls but that's no excuse, KP came out ready to play the second half and Crosby just tried to go through the motions. Nice to see we're good enough to just go through the motions for a half and still win but later down the road performances like that could get us beat. Hopefully that was a wake up call to the squad, almost ruined their 11 game regular season winning streak.

I for one don't have my playoff tickets on hold, that's for sure.  Heck we may end up with only beating Porter and New Caney before it's all said and done.  

At this point you would have to beat either Kingwood Park or Humble, which appear to be about even as it stands right now.    Your better match up is against Humble, given that it appears that they are offensively kin to a sleeping turtle.   However, with Coach West back and your defensive being terrible....its unlikely. 

However I digress,  we still have to play New Caney.   Which for me is a trap game, and at this point any team with a better offense is a threat to beat us.