Silsbee @ Huffman

STiger85

Should be exciting, they played each other 5 years in a ROW from 2008-2012 in the first round of the playoffs, had to be some kind of record?

2008: Silsbee 20 Huffman 16 (@ Sam Houston State)

2009: Silsbee 54 Huffman 35 (@ Stalworth Stadium)

2010: Huffman 48 Silsbee 44 (@ Lamar Univ.)

2011: Huffman 19 Silsbee 14 (@ Turner Stadium)

2012: Silsbee 54 Huffman 21 (@ Lamar Univ.)

2014: Silsbee @ Huffman ??

Best of Luck to the Falcons!

I expect this one to be close. The Tigers have played a tough schedule so far with the lone win coming against the weakest opponent. The Tigers have had games where they looked better than their record either on offense or defense but haven't seemed to put both together. Obviously the big change we need is in the number of turnovers we are giving. As far as the Falcons, they haven't lost yet but I am not sure how tough of a schedule theirs has been. Their last game was a good win over another team that didn't have a loss but their schedule is questionable a well. Even with saying that they are unbeaten for a reason, they have to be playing pretty good. If the Tigers can provide the QB with some time and open up a few holes for the backs, I think they will come out on top.