Kirbyville @ Anahuac

kcat-fan

How about them HJ Hawks!!!!! 

Oh I am sorry a Kville (rykerx) poster came and threw your team in an HJ post so I just thought it was common courtesy to return the favor.

How about them Hawks....you wanna know what I think about them Hawks.  I think they are living a pipedream if they think they are going to beat WOS.  I dont even think they could beat Kirbyville. 

How about them HJ Hawks!!!!! 

Oh I am sorry a Kville (rykerx) poster came and threw your team in an HJ post so I just thought it was common courtesy to return the favor.

and i can assure you a HJ fan has no right to accuse someone of throwing their team around where it dont belong.   You guys are going around stamping HJ on every thread and will be looking for the white out after WOS has their way with yall!

HJ would beat Kville this season, no questions about it... but back to the thread topic...

No prediction needed yet again, I just hope we can crack the scoreboard...we're really making other defenses look good while our defense is on the field the whole time...by all means folks be proud if you think your defense is stout, just don't get carried away with it = we are trying to avoid our 4th goose egg in a row (which is an offensive issue) and I'm trying to maintain any type of sanity that I have remaining...

Hope both teams play injury free!

HJ would beat Kville this season, no questions about it... but back to the thread topic...

No prediction needed yet again, I just hope we can crack the scoreboard...we're really making other defenses look good while our defense is on the field the whole time...by all means folks be proud if you think your defense is stout, just don't get carried away with it = we are trying to avoid our 4th goose egg in a row (which is an offensive issue) and I'm trying to maintain any type of sanity that I have remaining...

Hope both teams play injury free!

This will probably be the best defense you have seen so far.

He will not play this week for sure.  Tyler and Ballard will share the QB load this week.  Normally I would say its a bad thing when you lose your starting QB but in this it will limit the down field throws but will get the ball into Ballards and Dennis hands more..  Thats not a good thing for Anahuac!

Prayers going out for Gore. He is a good QB.

Gore is out this week with knee injury and hopefully will return next week, its my understanding that he has a MRI today to determine if he has torn meniscus. Unfortunately injuries are part of football but this injury was completely unnecessary and should not have occurred.

What you mean

I complete agree that it was an accident but an accident that could have been prevented.  The outcome of the game would not have changed.  The only thing that would have changed is seven more points on the board and now Kirbyville is without their quarterback for this week maybe longer.  I have confidence that Tyler and Ballard will be able to handle the load and will do a good job.