Dayton 13 Humble 7/Final

WOSgrad

Pump your brakes there... From my understanding those that were sick played on the O-line... I understand Trahan going both ways to fill that void but I'm speaking of all the WRs also playing defense!!

who ever told you that was wrong. Drew Schmidt Terrence Manning and Hunter Crooks did not play a snap last night and all 3 start on the oline.

OMGOSH! Looking at some of the stupid stuff you post you must be a female. Leave the sports talk to the alpha male!! 😳😳😳😳

Funny thing is Oct Feb is alot smarter than you. And she has been right more this week than you have. Just stay in humble with ur tail tucked between ur legs and remember that u were wrong last night.

Man I was just thinking dayton has lost a bunch of kids this year. They had a safety and a corner quit before the bh game. Then they had another safety get a concussion against bh. Now Rhone is out for the year I assume. 3 oline man sick for this game. It's no wonder their short handed. I'm just impressed the coaches put together a game plan and the kids played with a ton of heart. I thought the dline and line backers were the difference in this game. Humble is almost entirely a running team and they didn't allow Humbles running back any breathing room. One more thing. When Dylan Moore gets his cast off I'm sure he will go back to playing a lot of slot which will help with the huge hole left at receiver.

Funny thing is Oct Feb is alot smarter than you. And she has been right more this week than you have. Just stay in humble with ur tail tucked between ur legs and remember that u were wrong last night.

Depends on which prediction u are Talkin about. And I will don't mind my tropical themed. Backyard pool and all the finer things in life while u can stay in Dayton and enjoy the view of hwy 90 from ur single wide trailer porch and the smell of cow chips. Dayton sux!!!

Depends on which prediction u are Talkin about. And I will don't mind my tropical themed. Backyard pool and all the finer things in life while u can stay in Dayton and enjoy the view of hwy 90 from ur single wide trailer porch and the smell of cow chips. Dayton sux!!!

Lol. Think what u wanna think about dayton. Don't hurt my feelings any. If dayton sucks so bad how come u can't get us off ur mind.

Told today L Rhone knee injury + a few torn ligaments he would not be able to play for a long time.Certainly a good fb player/kiddo,wish him the best & healing prayers continue.On another note Dayt should have tried to score on 1st & goal@ the 1 foot line w/time running down.Can't play scared fb when 18 max points could decide a tie breaker(playoff seed).Hope that 6 or 7 points don't come back to bite us in da arse later w/Crosby beating Humble by 10 when we had a golden opp to go up 13 or 14 points w/another score