Is STJFL the issue or the Parents

Bobcat101

Go back and read jags post ! He is telling you to thank me for y'all not having talent this coming yr due to me being on a team in your organization.

Stirr it up, first of all SETX HEAT didnt even have a fourth grade team until Chuck attemted to put one together for you and your boy. Brady wasnt apart of the forming of a fourth grade team, he just allowed chuch to use his team name. The only person on that original team that had a son that was a 4th grader was you. Every one of the kids brought over  played lil dribblers in BMT. Thats how the 4th grade team got started, Brady b had nothing to do with it but let the kids play under his club name. So lets get it straight, Brady B nor Chuck has any interest in a 4th - 5th grade team bc they dont have any kids or relatives that play on it. Your the only one thats going to be left out. let me know what team you latch on to so I can put a team together  so we can play you guys!!

Stirr it up, first of all SETX HEAT didnt even have a fourth grade team until Chuck attemted to put one together for you and your boy. Brady wasnt apart of the forming of a fourth grade team, he just allowed chuch to use his team name. The only person on that original team that had a son that was a 4th grader was you. Every one of the kids brought over played lil dribblers in BMT. Thats how the 4th grade team got started, Brady b had nothing to do with it but let the kids play under his club name. So lets get it straight, Brady B nor Chuck has any interest in a 4th - 5th grade team bc they dont have any kids or relatives that play on it. Your the only one thats going to be left out. let me know what team you latch on to so I can put a team together so we can play you guys!!

So your saying the SETX. 4th grade group was mine where in the same hell do y'all dream this crap up! Geez us ... Ill let you know who we play with and we can play no problem. Man U guys are something else. You weren't even on that team last yr let me guess why because me and my son were on it???

You are beginning to be to predictable jag!

Sh...............

I personally don't believe the lawyer noise.  That's just smoke and mirrors.

Someone is going to sue a non-profit? 

Besides, I'm sure there is a lawyer on the side of the STJFL that would work for free.....

Keeping thinking is just smoke HIPPY, enough is enough!!! STJFL is safe but people like you bobcat has to answer some serious questions about the decisions youve made as a board member. Lamar may just need to hear what has happened because they serve the community not the STJFL. Dont get me wrong, two wrongs dont make it right but be fair and consistant. If there was a violation lets have fair and consistant punishment. Lumberton coaches fighting on the field a couple of years ago and no one was suspended for two years. So whats worst for the kids to see,  adults fighting or a coach telling his kids not to score bc of a 40 point review rule!!! LMAO

I think the organization that filed this complaint is from Lumberton, did he file a formal complaint and then state that if those coaches are not kicked out of the league i resign!!

Did he say he felt unsafe going to a game because of a fight or did he say he feel unsafe about attending becase hes acting unethical!!! Just asking???

Stirr it up, first of all SETX HEAT didnt even have a fourth grade team until Chuck attemted to put one together for you and your boy. Brady wasnt apart of the forming of a fourth grade team, he just allowed chuch to use his team name. The only person on that original team that had a son that was a 4th grader was you. Every one of the kids brought over  played lil dribblers in BMT. Thats how the 4th grade team got started, Brady b had nothing to do with it but let the kids play under his club name. So lets get it straight, Brady B nor Chuck has any interest in a 4th - 5th grade team bc they dont have any kids or relatives that play on it. Your the only one thats going to be left out. let me know what team you latch on to so I can put a team together  so we can play you guys!!

Now there is where I will have to say something my friend lol The part about me not havng interest in that team is no where close to true. I had 7 teams in my organization last year, and only one of them had anyone I was related to and that was the 5th grade team that I did not coach. I had 70 kids in my organization and was related to 1 and he is no longer in the organization. I care about every single one of those 70 kids...Including yours! I hate seing my organization dragged into this from multiple people, but I think everyone knows that I have NOTHING but respect for the Beamont coaches and kids. And BTW, I had a lot to do with forming that team and buying them all team shoes... I have a lot of respect for you as a friend and a coach, but this statement  that you wrote could be taken the wrong way by some outside people. I dont think you were trying to down me, but some people might think you were..So i wanted to make sure that everyone knows that we are good.

So your saying the SETX. 4th grade group was mine where in the same hell do y'all dream this crap up! Geez us ... Ill let you know who we play with and we can play no problem. Man U guys are something else. You weren't even on that team last yr let me guess why because me and my son were on it???

You are beginning to be to predictable jag!

Sh...............

It was you and Chuck's team, Chuck defended you and your boy to the fullest. You should thank Chuck and buy him dinner. Yes you have one thing right, I didnt play because of you guys and thats the honest truth. My son is only playing with kids that may go to the same high school. I'm not going to Nederland so why play with a team and kids from other places other than BMT. I have 8-10 kids at my house every weekend so i can start my own team and never have to leave the neighborhood!!! But instead  i choose to drive to Houston 3x a week so my son can get better and people like you hate on kids that work hard unless their on the same team.

No one said nothing our first year in Pee Wee when PNG beat us in the Semi Finals and Anderson and Rivers got a chance to play in the all star game. The represented the north, can you guess lumberton coaches coach that team, Anderson and Rivers Carried the ball 30x between the two of them. Did the Lumberton President file a complaint on that??? NOT If those two kids are on the same team any coach would love it and they would defend them also because they would know how hard they work. Its not fair for any kid at 8 9 10 year old to be singled out, the last 5 rule changes have been bc of two kids. Premire player, 40 pt review, spirt of the rule, different definition each week on the starting backfield, and any other rule that fits the cause!!! Not bragging about the boys but its the truth. Rivers played on a travel baseball team and he sucked did i make an excuse for him no, i told him he had to work harded or he will continue to suck. Some of my Nederland  and PNG friends (yes i do have a few) saw him. They know i'm telling the truth, speed cant outrun a k!! Guess what i told Morgan we're done bc he's not dedicated to the sport like he should!!

Now there is where I will have to say something my friend lol The part about me not havng interest in that team is no where close to true. I had 7 teams in my organization last year, and only one of them had anyone I was related to and that was the 5th grade team that I did not coach. I had 70 kids in my organization and was related to 1 and he is no longer in the organization. I care about every single one of those 70 kids...Including yours! I hate seing my organization dragged into this from multiple people, but I think everyone knows that I have NOTHING but respect for the Beamont coaches and kids. And BTW, I had a lot to do with forming that team and buying them all team shoes... I have a lot of respect for you as a friend and a coach, but this statement  that you wrote could be taken the wrong way by some outside people. I dont think you were trying to down me, but some people might think you were..So i wanted to make sure that everyone knows that we are good.

Sorry if you took it wrong, your organization is a okay by me and i know what you do for kids also. I'm just saying when you guys had tryouts there was not a fourth grade tryout. The 4th grade team came around later in the year. We were going to tryout for your 5th grade team bc no 4th grade team was even heard of in SETX. Thats all i'm saying and i'm through talking basketball!! I will never play with them so i will never have this convo again. Much love and respect for what you do Brady b you see no color just people and thats what the world need more of!!!

Sorry if you took it wrong, your organization is a okay by me and i know what you do for kids also. I'm just saying when you guys had tryouts there was not a fourth grade tryout. The 4th grade team came around later in the year. We were going to tryout for your 5th grade team bc no 4th grade team was even heard of in SETX. Thats all i'm saying and i'm through talking basketball!! I will never play with them so i will never have this convo again. Much love and respect for what you do Brady b you see no color just people and thats what the world need more of!!!

Ok awesome man! Just wanted to make sure bro. If y'all need anything, y'all have my #

Thanks man

jag, he didn't suck at baseball, he just didn't excel in the sport like his ol man.  I'm sure if he put a little time into it, he would be awesome there as well.  I will take him, but you need to drop that track thing, he already know how to run.

I can almost promise that any sport he played, he would be succesful. One of the hardest working kids I know!

A Copy of the investigative report between Ned w and bmt g soon to be posted so you can all see what a joke the stjfl board really is and why everyone is upset.

All of this takes care of itself on Friday Nights. I was a board member for the STJFL for 3 years, ended in 07. Back then Lumberton won several senior Super Bowls.... Well guess what, those kids graduated last year, and Im sure Lumberton was not a dominating team in the district. The STJFL is setup to teach kids how to play football. What happens is that the rules that are in place get bent because of parents. Not the kids or the STJFL. Its the local leagues you should have issues with. If a team is LOADED, I assure you the STJFL didnt draft it. We played WOS every year and got our butts handed to us... We didnt like it, but I always told the kids, we are not going to be intimidated by WOS.... I didnt like it, but you know what it all worked itself out last year when PNG beat WOS. Nobody remembers what little Johnny did in Jr. League football. But everyone remembers what Johnny did on Friday night.  Now I agree that the board members might not be what your looking for, however, rules are rules, and I assure you the STJFL has the BEST rules of any local Jr. League around... If all the concern was on teaching kids how to play football vs wins and losses, guess what???? It would all take care of itself on Friday nights...........

Now there is where I will have to say something my friend lol The part about me not havng interest in that team is no where close to true. I had 7 teams in my organization last year, and only one of them had anyone I was related to and that was the 5th grade team that I did not coach. I had 70 kids in my organization and was related to 1 and he is no longer in the organization. I care about every single one of those 70 kids...Including yours! I hate seing my organization dragged into this from multiple people, but I think everyone knows that I have NOTHING but respect for the Beamont coaches and kids. And BTW, I had a lot to do with forming that team and buying them all team shoes... I have a lot of respect for you as a friend and a coach, but this statement that you wrote could be taken the wrong way by some outside people. I dont think you were trying to down me, but some people might think you were..So i wanted to make sure that everyone knows that we are good.

Brady do you need some chap stick for that !!! Lol

Sh...........

Some of these "weak coaches" you speak of have been coaching for a long time and have wining records. If you draft to the rules, you will not have a super bowl team every year, but hopefully a team that makes it to the playoff's most of the time. Marie, as far as getting the coaches better educated, maybe we should lower their pay and send them to coaching school......oh wait, they don't get paid....... :o :o

Man y'all are too funny! I believe some coach because they love being with their kids and some think you can just show up with ideas and the magic begins. Lol, listen I train kids in various sports for a fee now of course and I say find someone who can develope your child's skills and study this sport before you coach. Just because you've played it mean you can coach it but at least playing knowledge is a start! Step Your Game Up, is the key!