Is STJFL the issue or the Parents

Bobcat101

bobcat, I like the analogy.  don't necessarily agree, but your point is well taken.  madmen, you go girl/boy.  well thought out post.

bobcat, I could go on for days about how the league imposed their rules and what they didn't do as to make it unfair, but it is pointless.  I think you for one have some insight as to what may have happened, yet you are blinded by what you have heard or read.

My bad BradyB I wasn't upset I just wanted to say wassup bro! Please have me something to eat at the game! Hahahaha

My prediction is that the Whisperer is secretly a WOS fan! That's 3 games you have come to see us play right?
Shhhhhhh you don't have to answer hahahahaha

Even the select baseball and basketball kids play league ball....

Maybe the Anderson's and River's don't want to drive to Houston every weekend. And it really doesn't matter anyway - it's just football. They live in 06,07, and 13 zip code. It isn't "illegal" for the "dynamic duo" to play in your league. Y'all wrote the rules and have continued to change them every year to penalize Bmt. Look back at the history of the league and the scores. Funny how "running it up" didn't seem to bother anyone until bmt started winning.

This IS NOT school or a car - it's a game. AndYour precious baby from mid county or bobcat country or wherever will surely survive one loss in a season at the hands of the 2 superhuman football gods from BMT and hopefully go on to become successful adults.

And if their "spirit" is just to broken to go on, well let's just say youth sports probably isn't the issue.

Not everyone's a winner all the time and life is not fair. Quit setting your kids up for failure by protesting a loss every time you play a better team. Kids have to learn to cope. Do you protest their math grade if it's an F? Or do you have them study harder next time and pass? Is it never little Johnny's fault? Do you fix everything for him??

This has everything to do with a bunch of small minded egotistical coaches reliving their glory days and nothing to do with the kids playing football. Deal with it and move on.

Riddle me this: If the two "10" year olds playing Sr ball are unstoppable, then how in the world did PNG manage to beat them 2x last year?

And for your information Bmt does rotate to 2nd and third string for O and D after the 2ndQ. However, we only have 18 kids..... Not everyone can take a seat.

Oh and to address your ignorant car analogy, I'd say a corvette's not any where near adequate. I'd have to go with a Bugatti......

And so the wussification of America is alive and well on this forum!

BTW.....I'm not trying to call out Icewater but I will :P

WOS for YEARS was the team to beat.....and if you did beat them, you usually won or was a contender for the super bowl....

Lumberton and WOS used to go to BWW to drink and visit.....we were/are friends......

Why??  Because when they win, they win with CLASS.....and when they loose, they loose with CLASS.......

WOS could be a coaching model for some......

Maybe the Anderson's and River's don't want to drive to Houston every weekend. And it really doesn't matter anyway - it's just football. They live in 06,07, and 13 zip code. It isn't "illegal" for the "dynamic duo" to play in your league. Y'all wrote the rules and have continued to change them every year to penalize Bmt. Look back at the history of the league and the scores. Funny how "running it up" didn't seem to bother anyone until bmt started winning.

This IS NOT school or a car - it's a game. AndYour precious baby from mid county or bobcat country or wherever will surely survive one loss in a season at the hands of the 2 superhuman football gods from BMT and hopefully go on to become successful adults.

And if their "spirit" is just to broken to go on, well let's just say youth sports probably isn't the issue.

Not everyone's a winner all the time and life is not fair. Quit setting your kids up for failure by protesting a loss every time you play a better team. Kids have to learn to cope. Do you protest their math grade if it's an F? Or do you have them study harder next time and pass? Is it never little Johnny's fault? Do you fix everything for him??

This has everything to do with a bunch of small minded egotistical coaches reliving their glory days and nothing to do with the kids playing football. Deal with it and move on.

Riddle me this: If the two "10" year olds playing Sr ball are unstoppable, then how in the world did PNG manage to beat them 2x last year?

And for your information Bmt does rotate to 2nd and third string for O and D after the 2ndQ. However, we only have 18 kids..... Not everyone can take a seat.

Oh and to address your ignorant car analogy, I'd say a corvette's not any where near adequate. I'd have to go with a Bugatti......

You really see it this way you need help my friend !

Sh........

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/class

Special attention to defenitions #4 and #5

Im great and your concern is touching.... I'm not the one obsessed with fairness and two little 10 year old boys and their dads.

Let's give everyone a trophy! We're all winners here. Welcome to mediocracy...... STJFL keeping it fair.

Oh hippy maybe you should use ol merrium to look up the spelling of the word definition. And after that you can go ahead and roll it up and smoke it..,,, as Bmt isn't worried about what someone that calls himself hippy thinks about our level of class!

I'm not sure what you're implying with Legal action but they require damages..... Exactly what are yours?

You sir are not very bright. Maybe you should join junior league as they seem to appreciate class!

I'm just a parent, my son can care less if he won or loss by 7 or 40, its a game he is 10 years old playing up to find better competition.  All he cares about is playing is best!!!  Im teaching him values, and if he knew all the B.S in the back ground he would have question for these adults.  

Why are these people trying to take away anything from these young men?? Win?  Coach Suspension? etc??

Im not trying to stir the pot i would like answers?  I give money to this league for my boys to play, it seems all of this stuff happens behind closed door. I support youth sports no matter what town your from, its all about development.

Man stop all the hating, if your son played on a team than you may can flap. You stirr more stuff up on this forum, theres a diffence when everyone knows who you are!!!

That is starting and stirring up the pot because I don't see it your way come on man obviously something was done wrong or it wouldn't have happen Lum is not the only vote. There are people from all over the league that saw the Video and were in agreement that it was time for him to go. You guys are the ones that turn it Into all this and that. Stirring the Pot lol that is funny I thought that was what u were doing! ITS ON FILM (JAG ) and they all watched it and he was suspended before for this same thing. Then you come on here and turn it into they don't want your kids playing and that is far from the truth you guys are the problem not your kids! I know you no who I am what does that matter I'm just not seeing it your way so u guys attack me so go ahead!