GALENA PARK vs CROSBY

cougar14

Some of the individual numbers are wrong for the district leaders but I believe all the team totals were input correctly. Pretty dominant numbers for Crosby's defense, Humble is second and the recent score reflected that.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?mkt=houston&site=default&tpl=Leaders&Sport=1&TeamID=&SchoolID=&Season=2014&DistrictID=9&SearchDate=09%2F21%2F14&SearchDateEnd=09%2F21%2F14&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=9&SearchType=Leaders

I don't know why you would put backups in the 3rd when you only beat NED 5 points?

I wouldn't say they're typical backups, just more kids in the rotation. Seems a little early to pull starters but it's hard to question a staff that's about to be 19-1 in their last 20 regular season games.

I wouldn't say they're typical backups, just more kids in the rotation. Seems a little early to pull starters but it's hard to question a staff that's about to be 19-1 in their last 20 regular season games.

What??I don't figure like you,there's pre-season,(regular season=dist),then playoffs season.2014=2 reg season wins & 1 probable this week=2 *2013 =7 reg season wins,1 loss SC =7,*2012 6 reg season wins & 2 losses Dayt/SC=6 *2011=5 reg season wins & 2 losses to Dayt/Bayt Lee =5 **Grand total of 20 reg season wins,1 probable this week,and 5 losses in 3 seasons + 2014 wins(current 20-5 since 2011 regular season

What??I don't figure like you,there's pre-season,(regular season=dist),then playoffs season.2014=2 reg season wins & 1 probable this week=2 *2013 =7 reg season wins,1 loss SC =7,*2012 6 reg season wins & 2 losses Dayt/SC=6 *2011=5 reg season wins & 2 losses to Dayt/Bayt Lee =5 **Grand total of 20 reg season wins,1 probable this week,and 5 losses in 3 seasons + 2014 wins(current 20-5 since 2011 regular season

???? Man I talked to someone who used to be on the school board that knows you and he told me you were getting senile. Regular season means non-playoff games. There were 5 consecutive wins to finish 2012, 9-1 in 2013, and about to be 5-0 this season for a grand total of 19-1 of the last 20. You definitely don't/aren't able to cipher like me.

???? Man I talked to someone who used to be on the school board that knows you and he told me you were getting senile. Regular season means non-playoff games. There were 5 consecutive wins to finish 2012, 9-1 in 2013, and about to be 5-0 this season for a grand total of 19-1 of the last 20. You definitely don't/aren't able to cipher like me.

I'd like to talk to him personally.You"ll wish@ 65 1 day you could do & remember what I can.We should golf 1 day for a nice bet per hole,you'll remember how a old senile man remembered how to play the game ;) :D

I'd like to talk to him personally.You"ll wish@ 65 1 day you could do & remember what I can.We should golf 1 day for a nice bet per hole,you'll remember how a old senile man remembered how to play the game ;) :D

One day at Brock I paired up with an old man walking with his clubs for exercise. I outdrove him by about 100 yards a hole on average and shot 82 or 83 . . . he then proceeded to beat me by 11 strokes while taunting me the whole time. I don't think you would surprise me, especially at a short course. Whenever I get off nights and if it's not too cold I'll gladly wager you. You have to at least play from the white tees too. I was taking money from guys like you when I was still riding my bike to the course Tex. If you win we'll just be even from the steak you're going to owe me after Crosby gets to 7-0 against Dayton next month.