Corrigan-Camden 74 Kountze 40/Final

WOSgrad

Lions...gutsy game guys! You did not give up...and once again the score board does not highlight the positive gains, minus the injuries, taken from tonight and the two prior games. Ryder Lognion...dang kid, way to cowboy up! Kyler Bumstead...pure heart. Justin Harper, Jaydon Cunnigan...way to lead your team by your play actions! Dusty And Wyatt great job at LB. Ainsworth, Scarborough, Coplen... I could go on and on so many kids that left it all on the field tonight. So glad to here Grayland Arnold is gonna be ok and Michael Cole is gonna be just fine. Next week if all goes well we should return 7 to 8 starters back to the lineup. On to next week and the start of District.

Kountze only had about 40 or 45 for JV and V to start with, lots of kids walking halls that are not playing this year. Need more kids to come out in the future.

Small school...gotta work with what you have and not use excuses about depth!  Those kids that come out in the future are going to have to learn how to play?

Yes you guy are right...struggle is an accurate word. Let's define the struggle...HURT PLAYERS and DEPTH
I know it's entertaining to get on here and make a bunch of assumptions about things and as some have done make stupid statements about our head coach, " good thing he is the Basketball Coach so he go on ahead and open the GYM" or " should have gone after someone who could build a program".........whatever it ain't how ya start but it's how you finish.

Yes you guy are right...struggle is an accurate word. Let's define the struggle...HURT PLAYERS and DEPTH
I know it's entertaining to get on here and make a bunch of assumptions about things and as some have done make stupid statements about our head coach, " good thing he is the Basketball Coach so he go on ahead and open the GYM" or " should have gone after someone who could build a program".........whatever it ain't how ya start but it's how you finish.

Hurt players and depth are common occurrences for teams in this classification,  The problem with Kountze is having a one dimensional offense and very little defense, that's a bad combination. Still have District games to right the ship but with teams like they will face in this District it will be difficult to compete if the offense/defense doesn't improve. Imo

The score was like 52-14 in the 3rd Corrigan put in a lot of younger guys and kountze started scoring lol they try to make it seem like they had a chance..

Look Podna...gave CC props for their team and the game as a whole...here ya go brotha a Big Blue " CC came to town and whipped our butt" now since you got what you want move on! As a fan I am gonna support MY TEAM, but I am not oblivious to the problems at hand...I was blessed to be a good enough Football player to have a next level opportunity, so I understand the game. That's why I made the comment about depth, dang it's not rocket science to see the problems that causes. SC...you are spot on we are very one dementional when you don't have your QB who can carry the rock as well as throw, when you don't have your tail back, when you don't have your slot, and then your missing two starting recievers. Oh and FYI a lot of those guys are defensive guys as well! No excuses we got our butt handed to us at home the DAWGS came in and as BEDLEMON would say, " they took a big dump on our field" , but once again we grew by creating some more depth and game conditioning increased. Oh Big Blue...you guys were still pumping Mitchell and Johnson half way thru the fourth before Martinez finished it off. Once again best of luck CC y'all keep up the great work!

IMO, giving up 74 points is bad, no matter how you spin it.

Kountze has given up 38, 49 and 74 points. (avg. 53.66 per game).

Arnold & offense not the problem. Neither is the injuries.

Never said we were a firing on all cylinders on Defense...but to say that injuries are morn a problem is crazy...compounded that by lack of depth and there ya go.

IMO, giving up 74 points is bad, no matter how you spin it.

Kountze has given up 38, 49 and 74 points. (avg. 53.66 per game).

Arnold & offense not the problem. Neither is the injuries.

wonder if folks still feel they should be in our site rankings………