LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

SouthEastPigskins did you used to be K'villeBala? Just wondering...

Just to clear things up, SEP is a new member and from all I can see (with my admin tools) is not an alias to a past member or current member.

IP scan reveals just one account (SEP) and no other. So you conspiracy theorists, Debbie doubters and Chicken Little's can just drop it.

For those crying foul about this member having multiple accounts, you might want to clean your kitchen first before making accusations. ;)

Just to clear things up, SEP is a new member and from all I can see (with my admin tools) is not an alias to a past member or current member.

IP scan reveals just one account (SEP) and no other. So you conspiracy theorists, Debbie doubters and Chicken Little's can just drop it.

For those crying foul about this member having multiple accounts, you might want to clean your kitchen first before making accusations. ;)

Am I able to change my screen name without getting a new account?

I really think this game will be a good one and close to the end. Still have HJ winning 30-20 but if for some reason HJ decides to start fumbling, I could see LC-M pulling off the upset. If LC-M cannot stop the run, this game could get ugly.

If LC-M cannot protect Sonnier in the passing game, it will be very tough for the Bears to move the ball efficiently. HJ will move the ball and will score. LC-M will need to make some stops and create a few turnovers. Bear D-line will have to get penetration to disrupt the Hawk run game, knock it out of it's rhythm. Again, you got to have some D-lineman willing to be "the guy who lays over the barb wire fence" to allow his teammates to make the plays.

If I wasn't going to be at Silsbee/WO-S game, this game would be where I would be Friday night.

I really think this game will be a good one and close to the end. Still have HJ winning 30-20 but if for some reason HJ decides to start fumbling, I could see LC-M pulling off the upset. If LC-M cannot stop the run, this game could get ugly.

If LC-M cannot protect Sonnier in the passing game, it will be very tough for the Bears to move the ball efficiently. HJ will move the ball and will score. LC-M will need to make some stops and create a few turnovers. Bear D-line will have to get penetration to disrupt the Hawk run game, knock it out of it's rhythm. Again, you got to have some D-lineman willing to be "the guy who lays over the barb wire fence" to allow his teammates to make the plays.

If I wasn't going to be at Silsbee/WO-S game, this game would be where I would be Friday night.

I agree Sonnier is going to have to protected he is not a moble qb. On defense we can not give up the big plays. I'm hoping for a dry field. I watched Hj and Liberty play last year and I really wasn't impressed. I thought liberty was awful and Hj was a average football team.

IP scans are not very dependable, in my house there are 6 people 4 of which have setx accounts, not to mention most larger companies have dynamic IP addresses that could give a different address even when logging on with the same computer. But I will take your word for it. But if he/she is New, old , or invented the internet seems a litre brash to come in jumping on HJ but it is what it is

Guest Farmer Fran

IP scans are not very dependable, in my house there are 6 people 4 of which have setx accounts, not to mention most larger companies have dynamic IP addresses that could give a different address even when logging on with the same computer. But I will take your word for it. But if he/she is New, old , or invented the internet seems a litre brash to come in jumping on HJ but it is what it is

Maybe he or she is a long time reader, 1st time caller...lol

I've got on setx for years reading stuff just never created a account to post. And yes i only have one account and this is my first account. I read the msgs about how HJ is gonna win district and beat west orange and all that so decided to put my opinion in like everyone else. And like I said in my last post to mojo HJ is going the right direction with a good coach and obviously some talent on the team just simply saying I don't think y'all are up their with wos and them just my opinion.like I said good luck rest the way hawks we will let that game do the talking and go injury free on the season.

How good is Hj field? I heard it wasn't really to good to play on

It has a good crown on it. Drains well. But hey with the amount of rain we are getting I'm looking for a mud bowl. Two solid days of sun would help dry it out. But that does not look favorable. See ya at the game.

How good is Hj field? I heard it wasn't really to good to play on

It's weird.  When it was designed, they only made it 30 yds wide to negate any speed advantage the opponent might have.  It's also 200 yds long to enable HJ to put together 25 play drives that eat up a whole half of football.  Other than that, it's pretty much like every other field.

It's weird. When it was designed, they only made it 30 yds wide to negate any speed advantage the opponent might have. It's also 200 yds long to enable HJ to put together 25 play drives that eat up a whole half of football. Other than that, it's pretty much like every other field.

That is supposed to be top secret