LCM VS Hardin Jefferson predictions

If HJ wants to get past other good teams they better fix the Offensive tendencies that Kountze keyed on to hold the HJ offense to only 7 points in three quarters...in the fourth quarter it really did not matter because we were on E from dealing with the size and strength of HJ. Trust Kountze figured it out than others teams surly will. I hope the best for HJ and want them to go far!

Mojo what a funny guy. That better?????? Coming from the guys crying about my post wanting someone booted off this site because y'all can bash every time and think y'all can put a whooping on every team y'all play news flask LCM is gonna had it to y'all this week then I don't think y'all will be talking all high and mighty..........................

Mojo what a funny guy. That better?????? Coming from the guys crying about my post wanting someone booted off this site because y'all can bash every time and think y'all can put a whooping on every team y'all play news flask LCM is gonna had it to y'all this week then I don't think y'all will be talking all high and mighty..........................

Just be sure and show up Friday night or Saturday morning to eat your crow kid.

I beg you to go find one time I have ever made a prediction. I don't, I know all to well these are high school kids and that pretty much leaves the door open for anything. In fact I have touted WOS stating there are not many teams if ANY from 1A to 6A in our area that would be a favorite in a WOS match up. I said Kountze would show up to play and they did. I also stated LCM will show up prepared and they will. Unlike MANY on this site I give credit where credit is due I don't bash other teams because I know that is bashing someone's child. I never said for you to be booted I just stated the obvious that you are a regular with a name change and I would still bet the house on that. So stick a sock in your illiterate post and let the kids play

If HJ wants to get past other good teams they better fix the Offensive tendencies that Kountze keyed on to hold the HJ offense to only 7 points in three quarters...in the fourth quarter it really did not matter because we were on E from dealing with the size and strength of HJ. Trust Kountze figured it out than others teams surly will. I hope the best for HJ and want them to go far!

One little thing I would like to add...if folks think HJ has no SPEED...your wrong!

If they clean a few thing up they just may be in the running for districts top spot...playoffs are a near certainty!

Not a regular so that's one thing your wrong about buddy. And not bashing any kids I've said HJ is going in the right direction and to continue to do so. Good things are going their I'm simply saying y'all are not with wos and y'all aren't and honestly LCM is gonna give y'all a big wake up call I believe. Just got tired of these crazy statements made about how y'all are gonna be west orange this year so I decided to be able to post on these crazy statements y'all make I see y'all losing two games this year and that's LCM and WOS dude. So like I have said good luck rest the year

Not a regular so that's one thing your wrong about buddy. And not bashing any kids I've said HJ is going in the right direction and to continue to do so. Good things are going their I'm simply saying y'all are not with wos and y'all aren't and honestly LCM is gonna give y'all a big wake up call I believe. Just got tired of these crazy statements made about how y'all are gonna be west orange this year so I decided to be able to post on these crazy statements y'all make I see y'all losing two games this year and that's LCM and WOS dude. So like I have said good luck rest the year

Tatum sir will give hj way more than what they want

The fact is there are many teams that can beat us on a given night, another fact is we have a new program a program that made it deep into the playoffs last year. With that we have also had kids "buy" into the system and be excited about football. When my kids first started going to HJ 7 years ago you could get there right at game time and get a GREAT seat, now you better show up early if you want a seat. Our number of kids that are in the program has greatly increased the weight room is hopping in the off season and the community is there to support them. So why not let the HJ fans enjoy the moment and brag on their team a little. We are not asking you to jump on the wagon just asking for a little room to let us by.

The fact is there are many teams that can beat us on a given night, another fact is we have a new program a program that made it deep into the playoffs last year. With that we have also had kids "buy" into the system and be excited about football. When my kids first started going to HJ 7 years ago you could get there right at game time and get a GREAT seat, now you better show up early if you want a seat. Our number of kids that are in the program has greatly increased the weight room is hopping in the off season and the community is there to support them. So why not let the HJ fans enjoy the moment and brag on their team a little. We are not asking you to jump on the wagon just asking for a little room to let us by.

You have every reason to be excited, third place in district last year was outstanding. You had a good playoff run and I think you might win several games in the playoffs this time around, also. I hope DuBois stays around awhile, another run and your going to have to up his pay to keep him. I'll be the first to admit that us over at WOS may be a little spoiled winning so many games over the years.  We simply can't relate to what you went through the past ten years or so. Your going to make the playoffs, no doubt about it. The Bears will be a good measuring stick for you. I would love to wish you good luck but I have coached so many of the kids over at LCM. I will wish you to stay injury free all season and good luck every other game except ours. :)

You have every reason to be excited, third place in district last year was outstanding. You had a good playoff run and I think you might win several games in the playoffs this time around, also. I hope DuBois stays around awhile, another run and your going to have to up his pay to keep him. I'll be the first to admit that us over at WOS may be a little spoiled winning so many games over the years. We simply can't relate to what you went through the past ten years or so. Your going to make the playoffs, no doubt about it. The Bears will be a good measuring stick for you. I would love to wish you good luck but I have coached so many of the kids over at LCM. I will wish you to stay injury free all season and good luck every other game except ours. :)

I can live with that, much appreciated

Well southeast pig since you are "new" to the site, let me give you the word of the week PUNCTUATION, you should try it. Otherwise it seems you are talking in tongues.
A post is much like your high school girlfriend, periods are a good thing.

Best post out of 8 pages.