West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

they should have fixed that field a long time ago....now you need deal with it and let the teams play, they earned the right to play their games.

They haven't because they kept hoping they could get "artificial" turf, but that would never fly. So they tried to hide in bonds as atheltic improvements, that didn't fly either...it failed twice...then the wording was removed, money left the same. With the "extra" to be spent at the discretion of the board.

I agree, let the kids play!

I Understand that. BUT, I don't think the statement was limited to WOS opponents....If I remember right it said beat a varsity team...and I agree with that.

With that said... I personally would rather hear smack talk about WOS JV team beating varsity teams than HJ beating anyone - right or wrong...WOS has EARNED the right to smack talk! HJ is just another LTrain. one good team in a lifetime and run that mouth.

I REPEAT!

Since WOS consolidated they are 340-88 - 79% WINNING percentage second to NONE in the Golden Triangle....like them or NOT I think they have earned the right to boast a bit - as the saying goes - It aint braggin' if you can do it!

side note HJ - 272-262 - 51%

WOS's winning percentage is 2nd to none in the state, not just SETX.

Actually, for the sake of the Silsbee athletes and their future opponents this season, I really hope they don't play if it is the amount of rain we have received here in Baytown.  As I remember, Tiger Stadium (where I assume the game will be played) gets damaged pretty severely if a game is played on it in muddy conditions.  To play this game on a muddy field would vastly hurt the quality of play in games later this season and potentially expose players to an increased chance of injury.

You live in Baytown now grad?? Ive been working at the Chevron plant here since April.

I Understand that. BUT, I don't think the statement was limited to WOS opponents....If I remember right it said beat a varsity team...and I agree with that. 

With that said... I personally would rather hear smack talk about WOS JV team beating varsity teams than HJ beating anyone - right or wrong...WOS has EARNED the right to smack talk! HJ is just another LTrain. one good team in a lifetime and run that mouth.

I REPEAT!

Since WOS consolidated they are 340-88 - 79% WINNING percentage second to NONE in the Golden Triangle....like them or NOT I think they have earned the right to boast a bit - as the saying goes - It aint braggin' if you can do it!

side note HJ - 272-262 - 51%

Its actually the whole state of Texas.