West Orange Stark vs Silsbee

tennisbc

With all the setbacks for the Stangs at the trigger position, it seems the whole team has stepped it up a notch.....They keep finding a way, and I think the same thing will happen against the Tigers. This is usually a very competitive game, so should be worth the price of admission!!

Griff, I can understand that! For me it's all about fun. I enjoy making predictions, and your right "on any given night" that's what makes it interesting to know it not a guarentee deal. Last year I picked Mustangs to win by 3 Td's against Silsbee and was told that was crazy because Silsbee had put up so many points and were favorites. We all witnessed that beat down. JV comment maybe extreme but like you said "on any given night"!

Well let me say our JV is an awesome team and I can tell you that they let any varsity know that they would have been in a game, Not saying they could beat everyone, but I think they might could pull out a few wins. Silsbee is a team if you don't respect them they can bite you. They lost a lot to graduation and they are still trying to get their feet wet. When they finally gel they will probably be the typiical Tiger team, hard to beat.

That being said WOS is too tough for them this year. Should be at around 2-3 td's I would think.

Guest Farmer Fran

Not so fast AAW. Not so sure Chuks' JV comment was so ridiculous. We have already seen that as a small 4A school, they have half a dozen QBs that can flat out play. For a school their size, they really do have a RIDICULOUS amount of talent.

There is a huge difference between jv and playing under the Friday night lights.