Kountze @ HJ

aTmfan06

Have not seen Kountze yet. But I'm sure they go both ways a lot. That will hurt them because HJ will control the ball eat up the clock. D gets a few stops and turnovers. Could be a really long night for the lions. But it should help them come district time. I got the lions making the playoffs. Good luck Friday night.

Hey it's always great to play a good team like HJ...and it's a bit if a bonus because they are Coach Joub's High School Team...you never know what can happen on Friday night? One never knows...all it takes is a couple of little chinks in the in the game plan and boom! The whole outlook changes...Are there chinks? I guess we will see!

Good Luck to Lions and Hawks...

Lord bless our athletes and grant them the gift of coming through tonight's game injury free...I pray that win or loose it's all for your glory. Lord please keep our bands, cheerleaders, drill teams, students and fan safe in their travels may it be just down the street or down the highway. In Gods name I pray...amen!

Good Luck to Lions and Hawks...

Lord bless our athletes and grant them the gift of coming through tonight's game injury free...I pray that win or loose it's all for your glory. Lord please keep our bands, cheerleaders, drill teams, students and fan safe in their travels may it be just down the street or down the highway. In Gods name I pray...amen!

Couldn't have said it better