Kountze @ HJ

aTmfan06

Kountze making this a game?? HOGWASH!! Another week, another HJ win.. If the Kountze O-line is weak, this will be UGLY!! That Hawk defense is something serious and i don't think the lions are ready for that. They have studs all over that defense. The QB isn't a threat if he's on his back all night. And i think HJ will put up just as many points as they want. Logan Thompson coming off a big week vs kelly will definitely show up again along with the rest of the HJ running backs. I'm predicting a shutout for the Hawk home opener... 35-0 or worse..

Guest Farmer Fran

Kountze making this a game?? HOGWASH!! Another week, another HJ win.. If the Kountze O-line is weak, this will be UGLY!! That Hawk defense is something serious and i don't think the lions are ready for that. They have studs all over that defense. The QB isn't a threat if he's on his back all night. And i think HJ will put up just as many points as they want. Logan Thompson coming off a big week vs kelly will definitely show up again along with the rest of the HJ running backs. I'm predicting a shutout for the Hawk home opener... 35-0 or worse..

bedelmon's alter ego...lol

Oh please Mister...please don't put a beatin on us...we are just a little no good week team! LMBO...lock and load brotha, because Kountze is gonna show up and play 4 Quarters. We may get our tails beat, but it ain't gonna be the cake walk u are painting!

Kountze stands about same chance as a snowball on the hood of a 1972 pontiac.. All i have to say is don't leave the game early when HJ is stomping a mud hole in the lions.

Well in 1972 I lived thru a snowstorm and my parents actually had a Pontiac...you know the funniest thing, that was a big dang car and handled like crap.