Kountze @ HJ

aTmfan06

2 things.

1) not taking a jab at Coach Franklyn. But to say baseball didn't have anything to do with his hire...is rediculous. Oh wait..it's because if all of football success he had at CHESTER.

2) Kountze only had 1 coach leave?.. May want to check your sources. Remember...I have a few very close friends in the coaching community. I was told on very good authority Joubert was at coaching school scrambling to fill spots. Only 2 kind of coaches that still don't have jobs that late in the summer. 1st year guys, or terrible coaches. So yeah...even if filled...might as well not be.

Let's leave Chester out of this.

***Old School*** THIS IS YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT COACH JOUBERT'S COACH HIRES...

"Only 2 kind of coaches that still don't have jobs that late in the summer. 1st year guys, or terrible coaches. So yeah...even if filled...might as well not be."

JUST FYI AND ONCE AGAIN TO PROVE MORE OF YOUR STATEMENTS ARE JUST FALSE!

1st...Joubert hired a college teammate who left a DC job from a 6-a school...in order to help his friend...he was an All American as well!

2nd...Joubert hired a Coach from BISD who was an unfortunate victim of the post contract date lay-offs!

3rd...Joubert hired a new Head Baseball Coach from Timpson...he just happened to be that schools Head Baseball Coach. In addition, he was part of the 2005 state baseball team from Carthage and also played successfully at the next level. Oh and yes he coached football as well.

I think that's sufficiently proves that statement wrong...again ignorance ( don't know any better again...right?) all three of these men are not anything like the picture you paint of them. YOU NEED TO GET BETTER INFORMERS!

WOW!! On the same level as Kirbyville!! I am sure the HJ faithful are impressed with that statement :rolleyes:
Sorry to tell you this, HJ is better than Kville.
Oh I forgot to mention, this is not a Kville thread. ;)

Sorry but I don't think so. Watched them when they played Jasper. The hawks would have to come on with it messing with the cats. But anyway back to Kountze vs HJ...the hawks roll easy in this one.

This is all very entertaining..... HJ is on the level of Kirbyville????? That's funny right there, I don't care who you are..... Fact of the matter is, the Kountze community, as a whole, doesn't care about the football program.... We were in that rut for a good while... You need a coach in there that has no ties to the community, with a plan, and some passion for the game.... I don't know Joubert or how he is doing right now so he may be the guy....We were blessed last year when our board decided to hire a "football" guy.... Our kids are grateful...I can promise you this, Kountze has the athletes to have a top-notch football program... And its not their fault... Hey Kountze fans, does this sound familiar? Parents in the stands yelling at the coaches on the field, parents in the stands yelling at each other, kids not respecting authority, negativity in the locker room, negativity in the halls, negativity on the sideline, negativity in the stands, and negativity in the stores and businesses.... We were there..... Stand up and make some noise....... Find out where your board members are when it comes to athletics.... Call them out at a board meeting... Email each one....Find out what they are thinking and then rally together.... Each meeting, fill the boardroom with "pissed off" football parents....I don't know if it helped us, but I do know when the time came to hire a new coach, we got the best one....Arguing amongst each other, only feeds the fire that will burn your program to the ground... We were there!!!!! Now we sit in the stands, laughing, high 5;s all around, making Ric Flair noises...... Its awesome....

I was trying to give y'all a compliment but it's funny to you. HJ is good this year and had great teams when we played them but we thump y'all every time so don't act like you surprised about what I said...kmsl

If anything he deserve credit for getting the right people in at OC and DC.  I understand they are still in place and had just as much to do with the recent football sucess than Franklin did. 

OC he is the WORST OC i have seen. He has many weapons he could use on this team. But he doesn't take advantage of them. His kids are so out of shape its pitiful they must not believe in conditioning over in Kountze. DC is a solid football coach great guy in the community i know him personally oustanding man. But in time I think Joubert will have his hands in that offense then we can see how it will be ran. But for now the OC will run the same plays over and over. You shut down the passing game which Shepard did and all teams will build a gameplan to do so. Then you have NO OFFENSE. Because they don't run the ball because the O LINE can't block anything!!

OC he is the WORST OC i have seen. He has many weapons he could use on this team. But he doesn't take advantage of them. His kids are so out of shape its pitiful they must not believe in conditioning over in Kountze. DC is a solid football coach great guy in the community i know him personally oustanding man. But in time I think Joubert will have his hands in that offense then we can see how it will be ran. But for now the OC will run the same plays over and over. You shut down the passing game which Shepard did and all teams will build a gameplan to do so. Then you have NO OFFENSE. Because they don't run the ball because the O LINE can't block anything!!

Not hard to shut down the passing game when two starting WR get get hurt in the beginning of the second half.. Pay attention to details

Guest ECBucFan

No, just think the Rice Bowl will be the better, more competitive game. EC/HF will be a close game,

If its half as good as last years game it will be great. The 2013 game was a classic!