Beaumont Central 14 Port Arthur Memorial 17/Final

WOSgrad

No, I know what OF meant. I think he's in reference to really athletic teams such as your Memorials, your Centrals, your West Brooks, your Ozens, your Silsbees, your WO-Ss, and your Jaspers. OF, correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes exactly, these teams have too much talent to be running elementary offensive and defensive schemes I felt I was watching a freshman football game. I think this is why many of our area teams struggle when they get deep into the playoffs. I feel as though we should be preparing the kids for college football. I can tell Jacquet isn't being taught how to read coverages etc these things are going to be expected of him once he gets into college. Most of these coaches are only successful cause they have a lot of talent.

This was s really good defensive struggle you can't take away anything these teams. They're mirror images of each other. The jags will go a long way if they plaY defense like they played last night. Shout out to the Titan kicker estupinan. I thought he was a drop off from his brother but he showed he was ready. We didn't when by 28 but i would bet either coach would've taken a 3-0 win. Good football game! The Titans needed this game. They have an always physical Lamar team coming in town.

This was s really good defensive struggle you can't take away anything these teams. They're mirror images of each other. The jags will go a long way if they plaY defense like they played last night. Shout out to the Titan kicker estupinan. I thought he was a drop off from his brother but he showed he was ready. We didn't when by 28 but i would bet either coach would've taken a 3-0 win. Good football game! The Titans needed this game. They have an always physical Lamar team coming in town.

Thanks for the Ps.. By the way, I still have PAM battling for the district championship...

You Central cats are hilarious! You talk all summer about how good your team is and how great your coach is. About how your going to have the best team in the area and win state. You LOSE your first two games and now try to make it winning with excuses and moral victory quotes. Lmbo... I didn't say anything about Ozen but, what's the difference in their 0-2 and Central's 0-2? Please help me understand that, you smart guys! Lmbo...

You are hilarious... Why shouldn't Central be amped up about the team after a dismal recent history?  Why shouldn't they brag about the athletes, if they are there.  Why wouldn't they feel good hanging close with team bigger Teams that have blasted them in recent years?  I heard no excuses, I see proud fans on this board giving the teams that won the games props and still being proud of their team in gracious losses.  I mean, what should they say?  "We are trash and won't win a game in 5A this year since we lost to two 6A schools!!   We should give up now"  No!  they should talk about the shortcomings, celebrate the moral victories, and live to fight again!  With great expectations there is always the possibility of disappointments! We are adults and we all know this! 

Mr. Goat, Mr.Mouse, Mr. Buddy and all of PA thanks for a good game your kids or good and I THINK you will win DISTRCT, Good Luck I'll be keeping up with you guys total of 11 flags in this game, that shows the coaches or doing good on the discipline of there player's life on and off the field.

PS
Central is not planning on changing there schedule soon, so see you guys next year

You are hilarious... Why shouldn't Central be amped up about the team after a dismal recent history?  Why shouldn't they brag about the athletes, if they are there.  Why wouldn't they feel good hanging close with team bigger Teams that have blasted them in recent years?  I heard no excuses, I see proud fans on this board giving the teams that won the games props and still being proud of their team in gracious losses.  I mean, what should they say?  "We are trash and won't win a game in 5A this year since we lost to two 6A schools!!   We should give up now"  No!  they should talk about the shortcomings, celebrate the moral victories, and live to fight again!  With great expectations there is always the possibility of disappointments! We are adults and we all know this!

Well said...

Mr. Goat, Mr.Mouse, Mr. Buddy and all of PA thanks for a good game your kids or good and I THINK you will win DISTRCT, Good Luck I'll be keeping up with you guys total of 11 flags in this game, that shows the coaches or doing good on the discipline of there player's life on and off the field.PSCentral is not planning on changing there schedule soon, so see you guys next year

See you all next year at the Butch...

You are hilarious... Why shouldn't Central be amped up about the team after a dismal recent history? Why shouldn't they brag about the athletes, if they are there. Why wouldn't they feel good hanging close with team bigger Teams that have blasted them in recent years? I heard no excuses, I see proud fans on this board giving the teams that won the games props and still being proud of their team in gracious losses. I mean, what should they say? "We are trash and won't win a game in 5A this year since we lost to two 6A schools!! We should give up now" No! they should talk about the shortcomings, celebrate the moral victories, and live to fight again! With great expectations there is always the possibility of disappointments! We are adults and we all know this!

Very, very well said.