Beaumont Central 14 Port Arthur Memorial 17/Final

WOSgrad

Sounds to me like he's 0-2 with all those D-1 athletes you guys have been raving about! You can't make losing into winning. 6 pts, 3 pts, or ½ pt is still a loss. Smh at these moral victories. Lmbo...

I don't believe in moral victories. But wins in pre-district don't get you into the playoffs. WB needs to win the games that count so they can make the playoffs...Central will be there.

Sounds to me like he's 0-2 with all those D-1 athletes you guys have been raving about! You can't make losing into winning. 6 pts, 3 pts, or ½ pt is still a loss. Smh at these moral victories. Lmbo...

Good young coach. I predict you will be shaking your head but not laughing your butt off in the coming years when his teams are handing your bruins beatdowns. Tag this thread. I forewarned you.

That's too much for him to comprehend...

You Central cats are hilarious! You talk all summer about how good your team is and how great your coach is. About how your going to have the best team in the area and win state. You LOSE your first two games and now try to make it winning with excuses and moral victory quotes. Lmbo... I didn't say anything about Ozen but, what's the difference in their 0-2 and Central's 0-2? Please help me understand that, you smart guys! Lmbo...

Soulja got what he wanted with Cox gone but the offense hasn't looked much different last two seasons lol

Well, I would have liked for us to have opened it up in this game like last year's game instead of the vanilla offense, but I see what our staff was doing. He was working on the running game and the short passing game, both of which was missing last week, with the exception of Jacquet scrambling, which by now, we know we can do whenever we want.

But our defense came to play, something you WOULDN'T have seen under the 3 stooge's watch. Offense? Maybe we need to give props to the Titan defense. They will play a lot of teams tough.

Good luck on the rest of the season, Memorial.

Well, I would have liked for us to have opened it up in this game like last year's game instead of the vanilla offense, but I see what our staff was doing. He was working on the running game and the short passing game, both of which was missing last week, with the exception of Jacquet scrambling, which by now, we know we can do whenever we want.
But our defense came to play, something you WOULDN'T have seen under the 3

defense came to play in 2012 it was a 3pt loss last time in PA under the 3 Stooges so what are you trying to say?

Yeoj is right. Too close and no cigar. 2nd week in a row with a 1 score loss. But I do like the hustle and I expect us to get better with closing out the deal.

a side note, after reading the preseason football articles (The Examiner), I could have sworn that was a point of emphasis from last year. Winning those close games. (2013 vs. Nederland, PN-G, Summer Creek)

There is not one single person on this board that is not surprised by the outcome of this game. The Jags earned alot of respect. Even though some of the PAM fans will not admit it. Great job Jags proud of you guys in this game. Just have to look at the predictions to know this was a surprise.

There is not one single person on this board that is not surprised by the outcome of this game. The Jags earned alot of respect. Even though some of the PAM fans will not admit it. Great job Jags proud of you guys in this game. Just have to look at the predictions to know this was a surprise.

Just for the record Prep, it wasn't just PAM fans.

Just for the record Prep, it wasn't just PAM fans.

Yes you are 100% right. I was refering to a couple of gentlemen on here who were acting like it was a blowout win. I was a doubter myself. I am proud of the game Central played way to represent our district.