The Heisman trophy race thread.

king

Malcom Brown? Who is he again? Please read all what threads?

I talk about A.A. in this thread because he is a Heisman candidate last I checked. I also like Gurley but I know there will not be a running-back to win this award for awhile.

He is a guy who will be drafted hired than AA or Gurley. Hth.

Can you Horns and Aggies quit peeing on every thread here? NOBODY at UT has a shot at the Heisman. Hill is a dark horse, however, his stock might rise as the luster on Mariota is now a little tarnished. (If A&M can beat Miss State!)  While this probably is a QB award, I'm liking Gurley and Amari Cooper. I cant get excited about any Big 10 player, even Abdullah.

Can you Horns and Aggies quit peeing on every thread here? NOBODY at UT has a shot at the Heisman. Hill is a dark horse, however, his stock might rise as the luster on Mariota is now a little tarnished. (If A&M can beat Miss State!)  While this probably is a QB award, I'm liking Gurley and Amari Cooper. I cant get excited about any Big 10 player, even Abdullah.

OK

But if it were not for the Aggie and Horn posters, this forum would die a slow death!

SPCFBG

I am pulling for Trill now, GIGEM

OK

But if it were not for the Aggie and Horn posters, this forum would die a slow death!

SPCFBG

I am pulling for Trill now, GIGEM

I was literally rooting for the Aggies last week (and outside of OldTimer, I don't think many of you Ags have done that for UT). But I am old enough to remember the Arkansas rivalry (and have has my car keyed in that state twice). Never root for Arkansas or Oklahoma against any Texas team. Just can't. I did root for OU for the first time in a long time last year against Bama. I don't think it was a conference thing as much as the Bama fans roaring in cheers when Colt got hurt in the NC game. Still haven't forgiven them for that. I can promise you that Aggie fans would never have done that.

• 3 weeks later...

Dak if his team continues to win. If the voters can look past the off field problems of jameis, I wouldn't count him out....defending nat'l champs, undefeated this season (somehow), and was awarded the heisman last season. Time will tell.

I don't think Jamies even comes close. The voters won't look past his off field issues. It's going to take a special player and person for the voters to give a 2nd Heisman.

I don't think Jamies even comes close. The voters won't look past his off field issues. It's going to take a special player and person for the voters to give a 2nd Heisman.

I agree. Johnny was better last year than Jameis this year. And his off the field stuff was minuscule compared to Winston's. And he finished FIFTH in the voting. It's not even guaranteed Jameis gets invited to NY.

I hope he doesn't win his 2nd heisman either. Stranger things have happened though and there's no telling how some of these people are going to vote. Whether he gets an invite or not, I'm sure he'll be there as one of the presenters and as a former heisman winner.

Ah true. I was thinking more one of the top vote getter invites. You never know how many of those they are going to invite. Sometimes only 3 and I doubt he finishes that high in the voting. As Mack correctly pointed out, they obviously don't like to have double winners to begin with.