BMT Central @ PA Memorial: Predictions

This will be another bmt beat down by the Titans. The Titans will have the biggest chip there shoulders. (Last time I saw a chip the big was 2011 against Laporte game 2) Foreman flapped his lips on tv last year about central having this and that. Just expect another dominant mushing by MHS

It's funny that Port Arthur are picking ridiculous blowouts but I sat back and saw them play a boy so good Ozen team. Memorial can't pass good and the young QB will be in a world of trouble. Against west brook, we waited too late to make adjustments. If we make adjustments to Cam and Dalphine early and if our staff gets their thumbs out of their butt and figure out how to to get the best athlete on the field (Whaley) in open space or ANY position to do damage, this is our game to win. Just like last year when the SAME RB's were at memorial... When the SAME coaches were there and a BETTER receiving corps were present... Smh. Ford's right. We're NOT Ozen. We've beaten you on more than one occasion.

#stopthefoolishnessnow

You have a player that is being Recruited heavily by Texas A&M, Arizona State, and U of H and this kid only gets a little over 50 yards rushing? If the proper preperations were made, this kid should have had a much higher numbers and been more of an impact on the game. Is there not a play or plays that can put this speed in space? I'm sorry, but I wasn't really that impressed with our staff on both sides of the ball.

It's a long season. Maybe it gets better from here.

Pump the brakes soulja... Martin had those yards due to one,the defense gave PAM a short field to work. So long drives was not needed. Number two, both backs was pulled with 4 min left to go in the 3rd qtr. he only had about 6 carries for those yards. He shared time with man child. Ask yourself this, do u really think Harrison is going to go deep in the play book first game against ozen??? You listen to the Pam posters about our wr were slow etc.... Trust me the little guys central have playing db are not strong enough. When I tell you that a different passing attack is coming believe it. Jacquet throws up passes like that against PAM secondary, it will get picked. You say same PAM team... Same team that improved tremendously after the game last year... Central did not... I won't say it will be a blowout... But a firm beat down... 35-20 PAM

Pump the brakes soulja... Martin had those yards due to one,the defense gave PAM a short field to work. So long drives was not needed. Number two, both backs was pulled with 4 min left to go in the 3rd qtr. he only had about 6 carries for those yards. He shared time with man child. Ask yourself this, do u really think Harrison is going to go deep in the play book first game against ozen??? You listen to the Pam posters about our wr were slow etc.... Trust me the little guys central have playing db are not strong enough. When I tell you that a different passing attack is coming believe it. Jacquet throws up passes like that against PAM secondary, it will get picked. You say same PAM team... Same team that improved tremendously after the game last year... Central did not... I won't say it will be a blowout... But a firm beat down... 35-20 PAM

Well, we got ripped up by WB's Corbin.. you know him. He's your district's returing all district player and the BEST receiver in your district. PAM don't have a receiver that's even close to his caliber. Rucker is gone... Seals is gone...

The man child (Dalphine) = DeMarcus smith (WB). Same talents. So, its nothing that we hqvent seen.

PAM have same talent they always have year in and year out... Minus a good senior receiving corps. But you don't think our db's can cover inexperienced receivers. Yea, ok. I'll buy that for a dollar.

Offensive line and d-libes aren't that big for Memorial... So we'll win some battles in the trenches..

Well, we got ripped up by WB's Corbin.. you know him. He's your district's returing all district player and the BEST receiver in your district. PAM don't have a receiver that's even close to his caliber. Rucker is gone... Seals is gone...
The man child (Dalphine) = DeMarcus smith (WB). Same talents. So, its nothing that we hqvent seen.
PAM have same talent they always have year in and year out... Minus a good senior receiving corps. But you don't think our db's can cover inexperienced receivers. Yea, ok. I'll buy that for a dollar.
Offensive line and d-libes aren't that big for Memorial... So we'll win some battles in the trenches..

I tell u the same thing every year lol just because you never heard of these wr's don't mean they are not good. You never seen Rucker before, but he was on varsity for 3 years seales was in the shadows playing behind another great wr... Oh yeah PAM shut Corbin down last year... Why?? Because they got better. You are smoking if you comparing wb back to dauphine. This kid was awarded and earned as one of the fastest kids in the nation by breaking a national track record, not to mention he is much bigger than the wb back. Pam's o line was just getting together last time the teams met... Same kids are back as they improved a lot during the season and the summer. We actually have linebackers that play pretty good with size. Again, central is not in shape... Saw a lot of sucking wind and cramps on a cool not a lot of humidity. PAM had no cramping and did not tire once in a hot steamy sticky night.

The hurry up offense WB was running had us sucking wind a little. They'll do the same to memorial's defense as well. They wasn't sucking wind because Ozen didn't do anything in particular to make your defense work. Come on, man. You not debating with an amateur here. Lol

The WB back is strong and has wheels just like Dalphine. Like I've said, same thing.

Shut him down? Did you double him? I hope it wasn't the same cb that held Corbin that held Mitchell when he barbecued him all night. You do remember that, huh?

The hurry up offense WB was running had us sucking wind a little. They'll do the same to memorial's defense as well. They wasn't sucking wind because Ozen didn't do anything in particular to make your defense work. Come on, man. You not debating with an amateur here. Lol
The WB back is strong and has wheels just like Dalphine. Like I've said, same thing.
Shut him down? Did you double him? I hope it wasn't the same cb that held Corbin that held Mitchell when he barbecued him all night. You do remember that, huh?

actually it was the same db which brings me too, how did we manage to beat them??? Again, PAM improved and that was with a qb that had no qb iq. He was athletic ran around and would throw it... Sounds familiar?? Ask anyone to compare brooks back to dauphine and it's no comparison. Compare him to Martin maybe... Whaley didn't do much against brook, which defense is not that great. The line was good, but I seen Whaley getting lit up by db's. Let me say this, which was Lready said... When a Titan team lose a game they feel they should have won and that same team is back, it will be no pulling people out. They will keep playing like its 0-0. Kenny Ray will embarrass central on purpose. With Toby flapping his gums after the game last year like he won a national championship, did not help. Central was better off not scoring in the last few seconds. Titan teams that play with a chip and make it personnel is the wrong team you wanna play... Examples are north shore and lp...

Personal? Kinda like the jaw jacking and extra pushing, grabbing and spitting that Pam did to Ozen?

Or do you mean personal like how Central wants to prove that last year wasn't a fluke?

Whaley did his thing against yall last year theat I think about it. I say cut him lose on that Memorial defense. Whaley is 6'2" 195, so he can take punishment from those barbecue chicken db's from Memorial...

Personal? Kinda like the jaw jacking and extra pushing, grabbing and spitting that Pam did to Ozen?
Or do you mean personal like how Central wants to prove that last year wasn't a fluke?
Whaley did his thing against yall last year theat I think about it. I say cut him lose on that Memorial defense. Whaley is 6'2" 195, so he can take punishment from those barbecue chicken db's from Memorial...

now u reaching for straws lol.. It was ozen that was doing the talking and got slaughtered... Pam had one personnel foul for taunting. Total of 3 penalties for the game. Look at the game last year. He had two big runs which got him about 100-110 yards alone. After that, nothing which led to central heaving it and hoping to get a flag which they did. If he was all that, shouldn't he scored on the goaline when it took four times to get it in with last being inches from not making it by Jacquet?? And who said a db would be hitting him?? We have line backers and line man... And i know you not calling the best db in the triangle sub par?? CJ Levine will take a rb/wr lunch, milk, fruit cup, and pudding!!

If Central couldn't stop WB offense they damn sure not gonna stop ours, we didn't even open the playbook up on Thursday. Central cant run side to side versus us they will get mauled. In order for yall to keep it close Jacquet will have to ball out and do it himself, last time that happened Nederland front line put him on his backside alot, not a good omen.