BMT Central @ PA Memorial: Predictions

Soulja, I saw signs of a pretty good season from that Jag receiver we talked about over the Summer. Gonna need big plays from him & others next week. We will have our hands full with Brook. I'll get updates throughout the game.
You know PA can't keep their mouths closed.
Lol
Ain't that right Buddy?? Good Luck both squads

There won't be much to talk about after about 6 min into the second qtr. (Much like this past Thursday night...lol)

What is the week one record for that weak arse district? Did any team in that district win besides PNG? Lmbo... Your team should make the playoffs playing scrubs every week. Lol... You guys will be one and done with that overrated coach. Lol...

GCM also Won in our "weak arse district" IJS

Soulja, I saw signs of a pretty good season from that Jag receiver we talked about over the Summer. Gonna need big plays from him & others next week. We will have our hands full with Brook. I'll get updates throughout the game.
You know PA can't keep their mouths closed.
Lol
Ain't that right Buddy?? Good Luck both squads

True. That receiver showed up...

silly MC and bmt posters....just because they are listed as rb's, don't mean they have to be in the rb spot...you saw kam line up in the slot against ozen...what fictional d-1 db central have to cover his speed??? oh #4?? okay who's gonna cover Washington #12, the little db #24?? if PAM really wanna give you fits...did ya see Levine line up in the slot against ozen?? yeah, you can't stop em all...

22 5a, your district is about as strong as a pack of kool aid in a swimming pool...PN-G played a super cupcake I called way before you even made the trip...wasted gas and time to play a cupcake 6a to "better yourselves" when it was a MUCH better one to the west of you across the tracks smh...gcm, again what a tough game ya'll had....I guess it's true, you are what you eat...cupcake teams from a cupcake district, play cupcake teams and avoid getting the brakes beat off ya by not playing better teams next door to ya...GCM how about playing da show...that's a roughly 30-45min drive...

If 22 5A is weak, and we're picking cupcake teams to play preseason, what does that say about PAM? Ozen and Central on the schedule every year.

Preach!!! I love PA, but wake me if I'm dreaming. How many DC have you won if you're so Superior? All this talk about how out District can't stop your RB's, at least we didn't allow 600+
When you can dominate your District come holla @ us. Back when we played 4A basketball @ Lincoln, we to

** sorry on phone
We took no glory beating PNG Lumberton, Central, WB or any Team in the area because that's what we thought that's we were supposed to do. We found Glory in the final game; the Championship. Even winning that, we weren't any better than any of our opponents, we just made more plays. PA can learn some Humility also.
I hope you guys can reach Arlington, when you do; act as if you've done it before. Good luck

If 22 5A is weak, and we're picking cupcake teams to play preseason, what does that say about PAM? Ozen and Central on the schedule every year.

says nothing about PAM...it says top to bottom 21 6a vs 22 5a, 22 5a get the brakes beat off them 10/10 times!!! don't give me that we suppose to win crap either... if that's the case nobody from 22 5a can explain a SMALL school like wo-s keep smashing the pride and glory of MC...Ozen and Central need to shutup and sit down and cross them damn legs because ozen is 0-9 against PAM and central is worse against brook.  the top 5 teams in our district fight and jockey going into district being impressive with good football...going watch ozen, lumberton, vidor, and lee is a waste of money and time...pn-g is a good game if you are a homer, from MC, or like hearing Cherokee, GCM is about as overrated as toby foreman. oh and nation,thanks for throwing central and ozen under the bus since the district suppose to be all that. one team that wins and they not even that great.. they dominate the weak district, but can't beat the another districts second or third best team...

We understand 22-5A isn't PA caliber, 6A is, so play some 6A teams guys. Please take all unworthy opponents off. I expect to see an unblemished District record right? The same judgement you pass on our District, you get offended when we ask you about Katy, NS etc
Just like you don't want our excuses, we're Tired of yours also. State Championship or Bust??

I didn't throw them under the bus...you did. When you say 22 5A is weak, your including them, yet PAM schedules them preseason every year. Is PAM really even good? You played little Ole Ozen from a weak district.

you can find out come playoff time after yall are eliminated and were still playing ;)