BMT Central @ PA Memorial: Predictions

We understand 22-5A isn't PA caliber, 6A is, so play some 6A teams guys. Please take all unworthy opponents off. I expect to see an unblemished District record right? The same judgement you pass on our District, you get offended when we ask you about Katy, NS etc
Just like you don't want our excuses, we're Tired of yours also. State Championship or Bust??

I tell you why we don't play Katy and NS is in our district...matter of fact LP,DP,and NS we manage to do just fine against. I remember once upon a time, PN-G thought they could play with the big boys and got slapped around and next realignment everyone from pn-g magically disappeared so they could go back to 4a...FOR THE LAST TIME, PRINT UP ANY POWER HOUSE SCHEDULE IN THE AREA...KATY AND OTHERS HAVE 8-10 TEAM DISTRICTS..THERE IS VERY LITTLE SPACE TO GET SOMETHING SETTLED. besides, PAM have proven in the past we played powerhouses from day one...you know it cost money to put kids in hotels and to pay for fuel....let alone the time being missed from school...tell ya what IF NEED BE I CAN LIST ALL THE SCHOOLS PLAYED IN PRESEASON. makes your little wo-s look like lumberton...do you really think ANY 22-5a team can beat George ranch or lamar??? we will throw out the  cupcakes right away OZEN,bye Felicia, along with Lumberton,lee, and vidor...Now, toby will get all flustered and fall apart because he's playing a big school or a school 5a school with real talent...so bye pussycats...GCM, you may fool everyone else, but I live in your old district...you are just another vidor....dismiss yourself...now our golden haired children of MC...pn-g can't steal enough of PA bench warmers to still get a win...but will play a 6a over 100 miles away and chest thump to  a team that's not even a .500 team year in and out.. skip clean over a 6a  that's less than 10 miles.....NEDERLAND...THE SAVIOUR AND PRIDE AND GLORY...talk a good game, but such cowards from the coach to the community that when you lose a game, you become ghost....enough said....

LMBO! Mouse you are the most animated poster on this board. I love it!

I will tell you this, a game with PNG would not have ended like the game with Ozen. I doubt the one with Central will either. I'm not sure what happened with Ozen, maybe first game, first year coach... who knows. Beat North Shore and come back and say I told you so.

Hey Minnie you need to go back to disney world cause all of those fumes over there in Port Arthur have made you delusional

how about you, your refinery town(since u talking about PA) your weak football team change your name from indian to dried dog poo turds(the name indian being used as a mascot is derogatory)..further more ino longer live in PA...try again little jimmy..

LMBO! Mouse you are the most animated poster on this board. I love it!

I will tell you this, a game with PNG would not have ended like the game with Ozen. I doubt the one with Central will either. I'm not sure what happened with Ozen, maybe first game, first year coach... who knows. Beat North Shore and come back and say I told you so.

beat north shore twice in rubber games. we got behind due to losing two in a row..it is predicted this year PAM to win district...and that's coming from the NS peeps on the other board...beat WO-S a smaller school and YOU get back to me....and I will say I already knew you couldn't...

says nothing about PAM...it says top to bottom 21 6a vs 22 5a, 22 5a get the brakes beat off them 10/10 times!!! don't give me that we suppose to win crap either... if that's the case nobody from 22 5a can explain a SMALL school like wo-s keep smashing the pride and glory of MC...Ozen and Central need to shutup and sit down and cross them damn legs because ozen is 0-9 against PAM and central is worse against brook. the top 5 teams in our district fight and jockey going into district being impressive with good football...going watch ozen, lumberton, vidor, and lee is a waste of money and time...pn-g is a good game if you are a homer, from MC, or like hearing Cherokee, GCM is about as overrated as toby foreman. oh and nation,thanks for throwing central and ozen under the bus since the district suppose to be all that. one team that wins and they not even that great.. they dominate the weak district, but can't beat the another districts second or third best team...

...and what's PAM (girl's name) record vs Central? Hearing yall talk, you'd think that Memorial was dominating the series...

...and what's PAM (girl's name) record vs Central? Hearing yall talk, you'd think that Memorial was dominating the series...

last 5 years, central pussycats beat us ONCE by one point on a 4th down play with 5 seconds left....with a "controversial td"...like I told you...the pussy cats will get the brakes beat off them...too bad non of the central fans will show up to witness the beating...

last 5 years, central pussycats beat us ONCE by one point on a 4th down play with 5 seconds left....with a "controversial td"...like I told you...the pussy cats will get the brakes beat off them...too bad non of the central fans will show up to witness the beating...

A 1 point loss and a 40 point blowout is one in the same... Still an L in the records. Controversial play? Sounded like good coaching to me...

Cam, yall saying we should play other folks...okay name some...after you get the list, see how many district games they have then, post them. we playing local is a fan thing. i'll stop when 22-5a stop chest thumping on how great they are. so lamar and George ranch not on our level??? if not you are obviously saying PAM is better than them.

Mouse you keep bringing up the same crap. Play other Schools on your level period. All this about nobody in our district is worthy is getting boring.
Let's be Real, PA was recognized for Basketball.
And that was long ago. We were feared State Wide. PA isn't feared in Houston let alone the State, so ease up on the Gas Mouse

He keeps brining up the same thing because he has no more ammunition. lol

Cam, yall saying we should play other folks...okay name some...after you get the list, see how many district games they have then, post them. we playing local is a fan thing. i'll stop when 22-5a stop chest thumping on how great they are. so lamar and George ranch not on our level??? if not you are obviously saying PAM is better than them.

If we're so inferior you should have your own list. We couldn't find teams to

A 1 point loss and a 40 point blowout is one in the same... Still an L in the records. Controversial play? Sounded like good coaching to me...

no sounds like a receiver that was picking up a call in order at pappadeuxs ran from I-10 came back in the field of play to catch a td. glad you said that...1 point or 100 points

Teams to play so we had to go to them. I know basketball is different. You give me a list of teams you want to see PA play & I'll deliver the message to Kenny

NEDERLAND- just a fan request and to a point a step up from the joke of the pussycat teams...

ANY PEARLAND TEAM

Manvel.

anything else is too FAR Katy would be nice, but to difficult to agree on schedules.

Teams to play so we had to go to them. I know basketball is different. You give me a list of teams you want to see PA play & I'll deliver the message to Kenny

Central
Nederland
Longview
Lufkin or John Tyler or The Woodlands

We've played some of these teams before, only football program around here to do it lately.

Since 2002 PAM has played:

The Woodlands
Tyler Lee
Lufkin (the Dez Bryant years)
Smithson Valley
Katy (playoffs)
Pearland (playoffs)
Aldine Nimitz
Aldine MacArthur (the mustangs/ playoffs and non district)
Midland Lee (non district, home and home)
Manvel (playoffs, PNG knows them)
Cioblo Steele
I'm sure I've forgotten some, that was just to name a few....