BMT Central @ PA Memorial: Predictions

28-24 Jags. Ooh an let me add no adjustments were made for Corbin in first half. Keeping that midget on him was str8 stupid. Second central left more plays on the field than Brook did. An towards the end Brook was scared an played not to lost the game which they almost did. The refs missed a few calls on the horse collars. I'll holla at you cubs an let y'all know if you will ever stand a chance against the titans so stay tune.

NEITHER stand a chance. ESPECIALLY if the jags had trouble with ONE bruin running, they'll for dadgum sure have trouble with FOUR. Three of which could be in the game at the same dadgum time. (Riddle me this: who does they hags <I mean jags> attempt to slow down? The 2 6'2" wr's OR one of three rb's?)

28-24 Jags. Ooh an let me add no adjustments were made for Corbin in first half. Keeping that midget on him was str8 stupid. Second central left more plays on the field than Brook did. An towards the end Brook was scared an played not to lost the game which they almost did. The refs missed a few calls on the horse collars. I'll holla at you cubs an let y'all know if you will ever stand a chance against the titans so stay tune.

SOOOO true! Great observation!

NEITHER stand a chance. ESPECIALLY if the jags had trouble with ONE bruin running, they'll for dadgum sure have trouble with FOUR. Three of which could be in the game at the same dadgum time. (Riddle me this: who does they hags <I mean jags> attempt to slow down? The 2 6'2" wr's OR one of three rb's?)

2 rbs... not 3 or 4. poor yall, Ozen than pumped your confidence sky high...

I say 24 plays running back or linebacker or strong safety cuz da boy can tackle and that's it. Allow Locke to cover one of the 6'2 wr. With help from the new #10 kid every now and than mix it up a lil bit. An allow the rest of the defense to play the trio of rb's and the other 6'2'' dude. In which ever combo they come in they'll handle it.

Central defense is fast but, its soft in the middle. Dauphine is a grinder with world class speed. He'll get whatever yards Kenny allows. For Central to score, Jacquet will have to freelance again. Central has no running game other than Jacquet running on pass plays. I hope the Jags win but, I think PAM wins big! And Kenny is a good enough coach to close the deal!
PAM 49
CEN 17

Oh oh. They may be in trouble. Dem was some big boys on dem cubs o line and d line. This whole scenario will only make the jags better battle tested for district and that playoff run. Yeap the only team from beaumont gettin in to the post season. Yeoj

What is the week one record for that weak arse district? Did any team in that district win besides PNG? Lmbo... Your team should make the playoffs playing scrubs every week. Lol... You guys will be one and done with that overrated coach. Lol...

Soulja, I saw signs of a pretty good season from that Jag receiver we talked about over the Summer. Gonna need big plays from him & others next week. We will have our hands full with Brook. I'll get updates throughout the game.
You know PA can't keep their mouths closed.
Lol
Ain't that right Buddy?? Good Luck both squads