#8 Corrigan-Camden

#16 Garrison

2A DI

#9 Centerville

#18 West Sabine

#22 San Augustine

#23 Anderson-Shiro

WOS better live up to that #2!

That # 2 ranking is because D2 does not have that many good teams and as for as I'm concerned it means nothing until they prove it.If we were D1 we wouldn't even break the top ten.I don't see anything special about this years team.It's your average WO-S team and really has only one team that might stop their run for state unless someother team comes on strong.

https://theoldcoach.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1662480

Locals in these polls:

6A

#10 North Shore

#16 PA Memorial

5A

#15 Nederland

4A DI

#12 Jasper

#20 Silsbee

4A DII

#2 WO-S

#4 Coldspring

#22 Hardin-Jefferson

3A DI

#7 Kirbyville

#22 East Chambers

3A DII

#4 Newton

#8 Corrigan-Camden

#16 Garrison

2A DI

#9 Centerville

#18 West Sabine

#22 San Augustine

#23 Anderson-Shiro

Wow, didn't know HD would have to compete with two Top 25 ranked teams in their district this season. I guess losing to Groveton by 21, Deweyville by 35, Corrigan-Camden by 48, and to Crawford by 46 points in the playoffs in last years 2A means great things for this season...... I aint' buyin it. I think HD, Groveton, and Lovelady will all be better than AS this year.

Wow, didn't know HD would have to compete with two Top 25 ranked teams in their district this season. I guess losing to Groveton by 21, Deweyville by 35, Corrigan-Camden by 48, and to Crawford by 46 points in the playoffs in last years 2A means great things for this season...... I aint' buyin it. I think HD, Groveton, and Lovelady will all be better than AS this year.

I agree.

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Say it ain't so!!!!! This list is complete garbage. Must have been picked by 2 year olds because anyone who knows anything about high school football wouldn't put a Super Bowl winning team like Crosby below a peewee team like Nederland. That's just utter ridiculous ;)

Well, we know even after we beat them we'll still be below them in he SETX rankings the way we were last year. The Old Coach picked us to win district and DC gave us some dark horse love so really can't argue after losing over 6k yards of offense to CUSA and PAC-12 schools. The FB County and east Texas schools will dominate 5a this year.