HJ @ Jasper

BigTuna

Long time reader here making a first post.. HJ Hawks will be soaring in the boneyard friday night!! I see multiple big performances taking place. Stud offensive player to watch Logan Thompson, kid is just a work horse. Blain Padgett will do his thing and have about 20 tackles. Too much power for this Jasper team.. i see the hawks coming home with a grin on their faces with a 35-21 win!! Tomorrow will be a great day to be Hawk!! YEET

good call!

Lets not forget, Silsbee was 1 point away from 3rd place last year because of HJ when you all said we would loose by 50..... Reality is HJ does have talent, does have skill, and does have speed and strength.... We have just had complacency in the program for the 12 years prior to last year... I hope HJ blows the doors off Jasper, but the reality is Jasper is legit. My honest opinion is Jasper will be as hard to beat as WOS. But, it can be done and I believe HJ is the team that can beat both.. I think it will come down to who has the ball last. We will grind it out and move the ball with ease. Hopefully wear down the Bulldogs and put some distance between us and them in the 4th. Their QB is quick and they have a receiver that has some skills. We should get pressure to the qb but those quick passes are what worries me. My honest opinion, HJ 35 Jasper 28...

I think Silsbee ought to be happy they don't have to play HJ this year after tonight's games.

It shows that HJ was well improved but i wouldnt base their strength this season on them. Lets face it, they got a very favorable playoff draw last year. If they would have been on the other side of the bracket they are 1 and done. Im not sure what Jasper lost but if they are pretty much the same team as last year, its going to be ugly for HJ.

Its amazing how some idiots post without knowing a thing about a team.  HJ will only get better each game.  Yea your an idiot.

Keep sleeping on HJ at your own peril. It is obvious that they found a heck of a coach who has got this program accelerating in the right direction. I can promise you Coach T and the mustangs won't be taking them lightly. And they better not. I think given what they've been dealing with, this is going to be one heck of a game. And whatever happens, I wouldn't bet on a "one and done" for the Hawks come playoff time either.

Long time reader here making a first post.. HJ Hawks will be soaring in the boneyard friday night!! I see multiple big performances taking place. Stud offensive player to watch Logan Thompson, kid is just a work horse. Blain Padgett will do his thing and have about 20 tackles. Too much power for this Jasper team.. i see the hawks coming home with a grin on their faces with a 35-21 win!! Tomorrow will be a great day to be Hawk!! YEET

Great call Johnny.. It's like you had inside information!!

You guys couldn't call a football game if your life depended on it.... Kicker.... You need to shut up.... HJ will loose was your prediction... Oh HJ won? Jasper must not be that good... Please, we love haters.... We feed off haters, that means we are doing it right...Keep hatin, and we gonna keep winnin....

Badsanta..... You must be on crack.... WE just took the team that is supposed to win your district and mopped the stadium with them and the refs... Silsbee is sooooooooo lucky they don't have to play us this year... Your life on SETX would be miserable...  

Bedelom, Silsbee is very young this year. Silsbee will be fine. HJ has a BUNCH of seniors. Maybe.they will play next year or the year after. Regarding the "I must be on crack statement", I wouls assume you took a Molly before that post. This is the 1st time in my 34yrs of living that HJ has had a very vood team. 1st time and last time. I guess if Baylor can turn thimgs around so can HJ.. Let me know when you beat Silsbee in football though.

Bedelom, Silsbee is very young this year. Silsbee will be fine. HJ has a BUNCH of seniors. Maybe.they will play next year or the year after. Regarding the "I must be on crack statement", I wouls assume you took a Molly before that post. This is the 1st time in my 34yrs of living that HJ has had a very vood team. 1st time and last time. I guess if Baylor can turn thimgs around so can HJ.. Let me know when you beat Silsbee in football though.

you gotta get auto correct for typos.. happens to me all the time