HJ @ Jasper

BigTuna

El Guapo, what have I done? I have 2 kids on this team!!!!! I was one of the parents to go in front of our Superintendent multiple times and say "Hey, we have kids at this school that are not basketball players!!! We have kids here that deserve a better football program. We have kids here that can help bring this program back!!!!" I went to David Martel on a number of occasions and said "Hey, what are you thinking???" Whether or not it did any good, I don't know... I ran this youth football league for 4 or 5 years and won a super bowl with this same group.... I went and knocked on doors when they were little trying to get enough kids to fill a team.... Look at us now..... I basically had to beg Roe Wilkins parents to let him play and now he is getting interest from all over the nation.... He is just 1 example... Am I the reason for this??? No, I'm not, but I am part of the team.... For those that are wondering, my youngest is still recovering on the sidelines trying to be the best teammate he can be. He actually gets to start staying at practice today listening and learning. Hopefully in 3 or 4 weeks he will be padded up... Horns93, I know about sportsmanship, I don't need you to tell me, and I also know when someone is jealous and butt hurt....

Guest Farmer Fran

El Guapo, what have I done? I have 2 kids on this team!!!!! I was one of the parents to go in front of our Superintendent multiple times and say "Hey, we have kids at this school that are not basketball players!!! We have kids here that deserve a better football program. We have kids here that can help bring this program back!!!!" I went to David Martel on a number of occasions and said "Hey, what are you thinking???" Whether or not it did any good, I don't know... I ran this youth football league for 4 or 5 years and won a super bowl with this same group.... I went and knocked on doors when they were little trying to get enough kids to fill a team.... Look at us now..... I basically had to beg Roe Wilkins parents to let him play and now he is getting interest from all over the nation.... He is just 1 example... Am I the reason for this??? No, I'm not, but I am part of the team.... For those that are wondering, my youngest is still recovering on the sidelines trying to be the best teammate he can be. He actually gets to start staying at practice today listening and learning. Hopefully in 3 or 4 weeks he will be padded up... Horns93, I know about sportsmanship, I don't need you to tell me, and I also know when someone is jealous and butt hurt....

It's all you bedelmon, their success is because of you. Don't be bashful. :D  :D

Glad to hear your son is recovering.

A peewee Superbowl champion coach.    LOL that is hilarious.

Come on man that was not his point...it was the journey to build a something...dang...I promise Bedelmon has nothing to prove and is not trying live off the ego of being a peewee football coach...he has his ring! I don't blame him for having pride in something he truly had a hand in building from the start. Once again it's about the journey not a personal chest beating.