HJ @ Jasper

BigTuna

Guest Farmer Fran

Lol you might wanna watch out Fran. El guapo is a sensitive one. If you disagree with him your inbox might be bombarded with messages lmao!!!!

"Newbs" :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: Oh no!! now the dreaded private message :D  :D

I guess you are speaking from experience. :D  :D

Long time reader here making a first post.. HJ Hawks will be soaring in the boneyard friday night!! I see multiple big performances taking place. Stud offensive player to watch Logan Thompson, kid is just a work horse. Blain Padgett will do his thing and have about 20 tackles. Too much power for this Jasper team.. i see the hawks coming home with a grin on their faces with a 35-21 win!! Tomorrow will be a great day to be Hawk!! YEET

The Hawks are going to soar into that boneyard Friday night ready to play. Logan "Chucky" Thompson is a workhorse. That Ames boy just has a nose for the dang football. Padgett will be a man amongst boys out there. Also have you seen those Edelmon boys? I know the eldest Edelmon boy will be ready to put some bulldogs on there tails Friday night. Hawks set the tone for there season Friday night with a solid performance.

Guest Farmer Fran

AAW, you might want to check your Facebook.... Somebody just nominated you to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge... And they called you AAW, AKA Aggiesarewe, AKA BIG TASTEY, AKA King Ding-a-ling, AKA Mr Mike Sanchez , AKA Mr Silsbee himself lol...

I saw that. That was funny

Jasper by 21 35-14 HJ may have improved but tey seemed to be at their peaks last season Blaine Padgett comes back and a runningback and qb their should be no way Jasper loses to HJ but its any given Friday my opinion vs. another

Not sure they peaked last season. But they sure got better with each game. Learning a new offensive scheme sometimes takes a little time. Should be a good game tonight.

So them going 3 rounds deep in the playoffs doesn't prove anything ?

It shows that HJ was well improved but i wouldnt base their strength this season on them. Lets face it, they got a very favorable playoff draw last year. If they would have been on the other side of the bracket they are 1 and done. Im not sure what Jasper lost but if they are pretty much the same team as last year, its going to be ugly for HJ.