WOS Mustangs vs LCM Bears Predictions

watched  both  nederland and vidor knocked heads with the mustangs at points they looked fair but at other times very sloppy.for the mustangs to win agnest lc-m will not be easy, but the speed the mustangs have will be the key----------------------wo-s  20-------lc-m  14  BUT  if the stings  play HARD all 4 qts  and keep the yellow flags off the field    wo-s 34  lc-m 7  . PS at this point the mustangs have no chain gang   D sorry  but this is how i see it

watched  both  nederland and vidor knocked heads with the mustangs at points they looked fair but at other times very sloppy.for the mustangs to win agnest lc-m will not be easy, but the speed the mustangs have will be the key----------------------wo-s  20-------lc-m  14  BUT  if the stings  play HARD all 4 qts  and keep the yellow flags off the field    wo-s 34  lc-m 7  . PS at this point the mustangs have no chain gang   D sorry  but this is how i see it

And people question my eyesite. 

First game of the season and both teams will show it.Rain could be a factor in a low scoring game.Last time we played in the rain against LCM, WO-S won 7-0 I think and that score came towards the end of the game.I'll go with WO-S for the win on special teams and the big play.

Yes sir, it's going to battle. It's been since 1994 since we beat the stangs so we are going to have a 20 year reunion lol

Yes sir, it's going to battle. It's been since 1994 since we beat the stangs so we are going to have a 20 year reunion lol

That's cool! Would you like for WOS to bring the refreshments, like OJ!! LOL