top rushers i setx this week

Utfan06 the Dennis and Ballard kid from Kirbyville is faster than anything Kountze put on the field this year...I promise u that.

Football speed is about more than just 40 times. It's about quickness, change of direction, instincts, breaking on the ball, anticipation, football IQ, reading the QB's eyes, etc, etc. When you factor all those things in, there is no player in setx 'faster' than Grayland Arnold. I can promise YOU that!

Football speed is about more than just 40 times. It's about quickness, change of direction, instincts, breaking on the ball, anticipation, football IQ, reading the QB's eyes, etc, etc. When you factor all those things in, there is no player in setx 'faster' than Grayland Arnold. I can promise YOU that!

How can YOU promise something like that when you have not seen every single player in Southeast Texas. :rolleyes:

No one can make that claim.

I made a promise about a ridiculous claim on something that is impossible to objectively measure, like 'football speed'. And it was in response to an equally absurd promise. But even though it was done in jest, my opinions about Mr Arnold are sincere. Kid is on another level.

How can YOU promise something like that when you have not seen every single player in Southeast Texas. :rolleyes:

No one can make that claim.

I have read lot's of posts on here over the years. Your post did not look to be in "jest".

The Kville fan may have overstepped in stating no player on the Kountze team is faster than the players he mentioned from Kirbyville, but you went beyond that with including the entire Southeast Texas area.

Next time, add one of these to your posts:

:) :) ;) :D :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

:D

They are headed to College, not the NFL. Too much Panther Ball Contfol to allow that sort of yardage. Over 300+ yds rushing. Where have I seen this sort of performance before? Titan fans care to chime in?? Lol

175/200 yds is easily attainable. Dauphin is a primer recruit. The speed of Jamaal Charles and the strength of Mathew Romar. The only reason he doesn't get to 150 is if Martin goes bigger.

I have read lot's of posts on here over the years. Your post did not look to be in "jest".

The Kville fan may have overstepped in stating no player on the Kountze team is faster than the players he mentioned from Kirbyville, but you went beyond that with including the entire Southeast Texas area.

Next time, add one of these to your posts:

:) :) ;) :D :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

:D

The promise was in jest, not the post. I've watched Mr Arnold for years now and I've been fortunate enough to play with several guys that had 'world class' speed (4.27 40yd, low 10's 100m & mid 6's in 60m). I feel qualified enough to make such a claim. And i never said Arnold was 'faster' than anyone. I only said that there wasn't anyone 'faster' than him in this area.

And by 'in jest', i mean in a mocking or facetious tone. Not in a joking, funny manner.

The promise was in jest, not the post. I've watched Mr Arnold for years now and I've been fortunate enough to play with several guys that had 'world class' speed (4.27 40yd, low 10's 100m & mid 6's in 60m). I feel qualified enough to make such a claim. And i never said Arnold was 'faster' than anyone. I only said that there wasn't anyone 'faster' than him in this area.

And by 'in jest', i mean in a mocking or facetious tone. Not in a joking, funny manner.

However, you have not seen Dennis, nor several others players in southeast texas.  Im not saying that Dennis or anyone else has Arnold football speed, but I think I will wait till I see what others bring to the table before I claim no doubt he is the fastest. 

and just for the record

""And i never said Arnold was 'faster' than anyone. I only said that there wasn't anyone 'faster' than him in this area""  

that sounds like something my 9 year old would say...its the same thing!

175/200 yds is easily attainable. Dauphin is a primer recruit. The speed of Jamaal Charles and the strength of Mathew Romar. The only reason he doesn't get to 150 is if Martin goes bigger.

Neither gets 175, # 25 for the Panthers will have something to say about that. Besides your Run D needs to prevent 2 backs from getting 100 a piece. Real talk

Neither gets 175, # 25 for the Panthers will have something to say about that. Besides your Run D needs to prevent 2 backs from getting 100 a piece. Real talk

bigcam we will have to be enemys for the next 30 hrs or so. not knocking your son, but he's going to have to put on a barry sanders type performance. okay, real talk...this is the first game for two teams that had a week shorter summer work out. FATIGUE will hit ozen far worse than PAM due to the depth. be it your son or the o-line, i expect to see cramps(from both teams), ozen is learning a new offense...you cannot realistically expect the o-liine of ozen to run EVERY PLAY PERFECT. i don't expect PAM too either, but the o-line been together for two years in the same system with backs that are proven, well imo one of them is...PAM's defense has proven to give up yards, but eventually adjust and stop or slow down a talented back. (see justin hervey from last year) if you bring up NS, i say to you that's talent and depth you do not see that deep very often...even into the playoffs...i'm convinced the 3-4 does not work. our defense was at it's BEST when they ran the 4-4-2...PAM also had lb's that could cover wr's too lol..sticking by my 31-14 win...i know you being supportive of your son and i respect and admire the positve talk to show support...but deep down...do you REALLY think so??

I train my Son, not LeBron, so cramps won't be a factor for him. PA's run D isn't stellar, but that's besides the point. The point is ball control, it won't be many plays run. I know PA is one play awY from the Big Play, but our only chance is ball control. If we don't win this area, you're correct a blowout is expected. I'm in no way saying my Son is a Savior, but I know what I raised & he won't sleep if he allows both of them to run wild. A bigger Scholly may be in line if he performs well
(Wink, Wink)

I train my Son, not LeBron, so cramps won't be a factor for him. PA's run D isn't stellar, but that's besides the point. The point is ball control, it won't be many plays run. I know PA is one play awY from the Big Play, but our only chance is ball control. If we don't win this area, you're correct a blowout is expected. I'm in no way saying my Son is a Savior, but I know what I raised & he won't sleep if he allows both of them to run wild. A bigger Scholly may be in line if he performs well
(Wink, Wink)

I hate I won't be in town to make this game. I'm going with family. Big Cam, tell my boy to give them hell! I'll be routing for him all the way from Pearland.

(Wink, Wink)

well that's what i'm saying cam, either one of PAM backs can tear off a 60-80 yard run on one play. although unlikely, but very well possible, one of these PAM backs could have 150 yards on 6 touches. PAM's run game is not a 3 yards and cloud of dust. lil cam is only one player. it's up to his team to help him slow down these backs...your son one on one with martin, that battle goes to your son 10/10 times twice on sundays. unless martin hit the weight room and gotten alot bigger, martin is not going to break tackles. give him space he will run away from you. your son vs duaphine one on one...dauphine 10/10 times win that battle. this kid ABUSED NS defense!! ran them over!! even NS fans said good thing harrison didn't run as much because they truly had no answer for him.

Kam has out on some weight, looks good. I know the odds are against us. We saw a lot of the players tonight @ JV game in PA. Kids were talking a 'lil smack to my son. All in fun though, these kids know each other well, much respect both ways. Dauphine is a man child

You're from PA right? He should have expected that sitting on the home side? Yes, Dauphin is a grown/beast/man child! 150/175