top rushers i setx this week

They are headed to College, not the NFL. Too much Panther Ball Contfol to allow that sort of yardage. Over 300+ yds rushing. Where have I seen this sort of performance before? Titan fans care to chime in?? Lol

last time PAM ha d a tandum like this was not long ago with holmes and romar(not the dl, but his brother)... all seriousness, it is VERY possible to get over 300yards against ozen this week. I don't think ozen d line is as big as atascocita.  couple of factors...if this game gets outta hand with PAM being up fast, I do not expect the starting backs to play past mid 3rd qtr., so therefore they might have a combined total of 200-250 yards. as far as the panther defense, I don't see them getting "suggs" good until game 3 or 4. by week 7-10, they might have the best defense in the area.

I could be wrong, but due to depth problems ozen usually has, I do not see them sustaining LONG drives like that. the big boys will tire out faster on that o line. not sure what style offense suggs will run, but if its anything like he did at Lincoln,central and ball, that actually help PAM...c.j. Levine will be able to make plays

I could be wrong, but due to depth problems ozen usually has, I do not see them sustaining LONG drives like that. the big boys will tire out faster on that o line. not sure what style offense suggs will run, but if its anything like he did at Lincoln,central and ball, that actually help PAM...c.j. Levine will be able to make plays

You guys know more about Coach Suggs' offense than I do. I see your point of the line getting tired & guys playing both ways. Depth is my main concern. Alright Mouse, I'll give you a slight edge on this debate. I'll Be Back