Week 1 upsets.

king

How is the #9 ranked team beating the #21 ranked team considered an upset? And the #9 team is playing at home!

Good grief!

I am the Self Proclaimed CFB Guru, and If I say i is is upset, It is.

Their are going to be thousands of upset Aggie fans after the game. There are going to be some upset coaches concerned over the poor start to the critical third year. This game will be upsetting.

Their are going to be thousands of upset Aggie fans after the game. There are going to be some upset coaches concerned over the poor start to the critical third year. This game will be upsetting.

Whatshername only focus on here. Dog Sumlin/Aggies. Praise Strong/horns.
Got to give it to her....she's focused.

It's posts like this that keeps me from taking any of your posts seriously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's really getting "grade school" in here. :rolleyes:

I think king was hoping for some legit predictions on upsets the first week when he posted this thread. ;)

It's posts like this that keeps me from taking any of your posts seriously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think king was hoping for some legit predictions on upsets the first week when he posted this thread. ;)

This is a forum. Posts are not taken seriously? :lol:  :lol:

AAW you have the option of not reading threads. I do not see how I could have made you angry? :huh:

Have I violated any forum rules? Not that I am aware of. Please let me know If I have. :o  :o

Having different opinions is what make freedom of speech so great. I am sorry if you do not like anyone who questions your Aggies. I could have been an Aggie, a long time ago, and chose not to be. I have never regretted the day. I am a second generation University of Texas Longhorn and proud of it.  :)

I guess that my posts have made you think about the direction of the Texas A&M program. When any new coach takes over a program year three is a critical year. I am sorry but this is true for Texas A&M also. Year four is critcal too, but yuo have to get your program through year 3. This is the year you are weaned from the previous staffs recruits, and start replacing them with your own. This is the your program starts taking over. 

Coach Sumlin had a great year in year 1 with Manziel and the sec. Year two with the same personnel was a disappointment, and losses increased to four. Many had predicted that Texas A&M would compete for the sec title. They had the most dynamic player cfb has seen in  years, returning for his third year. 

I have not been disrespectful or called any names. I called the Texas A&M coach, Coach Sumlin, out of respect. This is unlike some aggies poster who disrespect Coach Strong by calling him anything they want. But that is OK. I am not an Aggie, and chose not to be. You need to read and jump on what is wrong, not what is right. 

HOOKEM

But the thread was posted simply to get some predictions on what upsets will occur in the first week of college football. It was not posted to get your take on Coach Sumlin's 3rd season and your constant dig on the Aggies.

I am pretty confident in stating that everyone on here but you would not consider #9 South Carolina at home beating #21 Texas A&M an upset. :rolleyes:

How about show a little intelligence for once and not your constant bias talk against A&M?

Oh, I am not angry. Just think it's getting pretty pathetic in here with the "grade school" attitudes and comments.

Really hoped this thread would be about what it was intended for, football talk.

But the thread was posted simply to get some predictions on what upsets will occur in the first week of college football. It was not posted to get your take on Coach Sumlin's 3rd season and your constant dig on the Aggies.

I am pretty confident in stating that everyone on here but you would not consider #9 South Carolina at home beating #21 Texas A&M an upset. :rolleyes:

How about show a little intelligence for once and not your constant bias talk against A&M?

Oh, I am not angry. Just think it's getting pretty pathetic in here with the "grade school" attitudes and comments.

Really hoped this thread would be about what it was intended for, football talk.

Your right .........GIGEM

A thread is off topic when you say it is. I will be sure to report this when it occurs in the future

It is gong to be a long year.

How is the #9 ranked team beating the #21 ranked team considered an upset? And the #9 team is playing at home!

Good grief!

The Aggies jump out to a 3td lead midway in the 3rd quarter which brings extreme distress and 'upset' to the old ball coach. Throwing his usual sideline tantrum and his visor a distance of 30 yards, Spurrier rallies his troops for a last second victory.

Now TXHORN

AAW has already explained that this is not an upset.