NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

i find it funny MC is just plain afraid on ALL levels smh lol...when the little titans put a zone read offense and fast hard hitting 7 -12 year olds on the field, they got banned from the league...welp, can't run forever...wait nederland will drop also next year...

Some of these PA posters are starting to sound like Vidor,  they need a rival!   :)

I think that some PA posters on here are jealous of nederland and want the chance to beat em. That way they can get on here and beat their chests like they have accomplished something. I guess it's not just the dist teams that want to beat nederland. That's good memorial. Just keep wishing you were nederland. Hell your school is so close it's scary. But until we play just remember that you need to worry about your schedule. Good luck with that

So beating Central last year was luck? Is it still luck if you beat Central 3 or 4 years straight? Hmmm ... well, here's to luck..ha ha if that's what your calling it now. I call it a quality team. Things can change year to year, but the last 3 have been quite well for us. Looking forward to seeing how this year, and the next, and the next and so on goes for the DOGS. Nothing lasts forever, but it is fun to see them do well and have good seasons. Isn't that what fans from other schools want to see from their teams as well. PA bumps their gums a lot and disrespects what our program has accomplished over the past several years .... at least that is how it appears to me. Y'all whine about wanting to play little 'ol Nederland so much ... I wonder why you aren't wanting to play better talent in your own classification? I sure don't hear you asking to play KATY TIGERS ! ha ha and why is that?

why play someone you might see in the postseason? That would be dumb to play Katy. But im sure you posted that idiotic statement out of emotion. Lol

Isn't the object of non district to play "up" as much as possible and challenge your team in order to be more prepared for district play and playoffs?

How would playing Nederland or PN-G be beneficial to PAM? Shouldn't the Titans be more interested in playing bigger, stronger 6A schools?

How about schedule some of the Spring schools, Katy schools, Cy-Fair schools, Woodlands schools, Fort Bend schools, Pearland, or Aldine schools?

PAM have played several Aldine schools, The Woodlands, several Spring schools. What's hilarious is the fact that you switched the question that should have been asked, which is "how would playing PAM be beneficial to Ned or PNG?" ESPECIALLY since it was a Ned fan that STARTED THIS THREAD! The only answer that could be drummed up is "PAM whinning. PAM this and PAM that" but least we forget where this whole thing come from. A NED FAN!

ALL RIGHT!!!  first off, nobody from mid county could truly answer these questions since PAM came into play in 2002. hell,even wo-s was scrimmaging PAM when jamaal was there. all you posters/fans point the finger at "it's the coach". then you turn around and use the excuse, we play teams we MIGHT see in the post season. really?? smh...atleast bmt has the FORTATUDE to play PAM. as ghost said, those players were 3rd and 4th and because they "look" a certain way, they start in MC and it is suggested they play a certain way, lol you can have them lol. hmmm...all the PA kids that played in mid county, where are they football wise today?? yeah, i'll stay away from that and let you think about it.

why we don't play Katy??? look at the district katy plays in. they don't have a lot of preseason games. my my, we forget how PAM struggled to find anyone within 100 miles to play them a few years ago. glad to see houson lamar back as they was the closest team that would play PAM back then. sucks when you have to get midland lee to play you, teams from the valley, teams north of houston like the woodlands, going to tyler, san antonio,...yet right in our own back yard...nothing...nederalnd had no qualms of playing brook and beating the breaks off them...until stump came and that got shut down quick. PN-G was scrimmaging but stopped, i guess the result was ugly...oh sorry SCRIMMAGES DON'T COUNT OR MATTER...

funny, last time nederland faced PA they got SMOKED so did PN-G and never seen them since. that was the year before PAM and i guess you knew port arthur turned the corner and didn't want NO parts of PAM. hey i understand,(i mean no disrespect to WO-S) if  asmall school like wo-s that suit up maybe 30 on varsity is mowing ya'll down, imagine what the big red machine will do to you...not worried, two year from now,  PAM will own that district...hopefully it won't cripple them in the playoffs due to the dominance they would show.

perfectly stated.

PAM have played several Aldine schools, The Woodlands, several Spring schools. What's hilarious is the fact that you switched the question that should have been asked, which is "how would playing PAM be beneficial to Ned or PNG?" ESPECIALLY since it was a Ned fan that STARTED THIS THREAD! The only answer that could be drummed up is "PAM whinning. PAM this and PAM that" but least we forget where this whole thing come from. A NED FAN!

but NED would rather get smoked by LM or Brenham at Reliant.

I agree it would benefit Nederland, just not PAM. But it seems to me that more Titan fans want this game than Bulldog fans, that's why I was questioning the benefit for PAM.

You are in a 6a district, and the only other team near this area is in your district.  And do you want to bring up Neumann's record vs TJ and Lincoln?   Nope.   You still haven't answered the question, why is it so important to "some" PA posters that you play Nederland?  Do you have something to prove?  Is there some hole in the soul of the team because they don't play MC teams??  Or is it that you "perceive" that you are losing talent to the MC teams and it hurts your feelings?

who started this thread again?

I agree it would benefit Nederland, just not PAM. But it seems to me that more Titan fans want this game than Bulldog fans, that's why I was questioning the benefit for PAM.

How does it seem that way to you when AGAIN a Bulldog raised the question? I could understand had it been a Titan fan start this thread, but it wasn't. Also, why even question it?

How does it seem that way to you when AGAIN a Bulldog raised the question? I could understand had it been a Titan fan start this thread, but it wasn't. Also, why even question it?

Yes, a Ned fan did start the thread, but I see more Titan fans posting on this thread wanting the game than I do Bulldog fans.

I just do not see any benefit for Memorial in playing Nederland. IMO, the Titans have bigger fish to fry.

BTW, the Ned fan who started this thread is a Lincoln grad. ;) A little motivation factor involved, don't you think? :rolleyes:

6A PA Memorial plays one 6A school in non-district (Houston Lamar) and three 5A schools (Central, Ozen and George Ranch).

5A Nederland plays two 5A schools (Crosby and Dayton) and a 6A (Clear Lake).

All things relative, Nederland plays up more than Memorial.

I would suggest checking past schedules. You might be surprised.

Yes, a Ned fan did start the thread, but I see more Titan fans posting on this thread wanting the game than I do Bulldog fans.

I just do not see any benefit for Memorial in playing Nederland. IMO, the Titans have bigger fish to fry.

yeah bigger fish in district, whats wrong with having a more local rivalry with a "3 time district champion powerhouse"? Png had the onions to scrimmage us and outplayed us btw. I have more respect for them stepping on the field than someone ducking. Just my thoughts.

yeah bigger fish in district, whats wrong with having a more local rivalry with a "3 time district champion powerhouse"? Png had the onions to scrimmage us and outplayed us btw. I have more respect for them stepping on the field than someone ducking. Just my thoughts.

Local rivalry? Aren't you getting that with Central and Ozen?

Am I understanding that you Titan fans would rather play Nederland and PN-G than Central and Ozen?