*HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports HS SPORTS SHOW*/TONIGHT 6pm

That's right, we are back!!! Back for another great year as the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports High School Sports Show kicks off with it's annual Preseason Preview Special, TONIGHT 6pm at the Hamburger Depot location on Nederland Ave. in Nederland. We will preview the upcoming football season going over all our area districts that we cover here at SETXsports, give our take on how these districts play out, announce our preseason SETXsports rankings, discuss some of the changes to our area districts due to realignment, talk about what's going on with SETXsports this coming season and then in our popular discussion segment, we will get your input on the up coming season.

Show will be from 6pm-9pm. 3 hours of high school football talk, and then some!!

You can listen in by clicking the following link:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/games/hamburger-depotsetxsports-hs-sports-show

Come join Mike Sanchez and all the gang and get some great food and talk high school football!!

HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports HS Sports Show, TONIGHT right here at SETXsports.com via Legacy Sports Network!!

How do you think West Sabine will do this year in their new district? Did you know that WS has two young ladies on the team this year? One at DL, one at DB/WR. What is your take on this?

Wow, though I'm not a Fan of girls playing Football, but if they are treated fairly & respected I can support that. I've heard of 1 girl on a team, never 2 at the same time. Go WS!!!!