Odds for Your team making the State Championship

I think a lot of people are over looking LaMarque.   I think out of all teams in SETX that WOS has the best chance to get to state.   My guess in the end, they fall short and don't win the region again.   Losing Cole is going to hurt, whether you admit that or not.    

I think LaMarque will be very tough to beat and then thier will be a team like Fairfield from last year to contend with but I still like WO-S  chances. .   

@fwoodfan - How is Tyler Page looking? Will he play QB this year? His dad was an incredible athlete for Odessa Permian back in mid to late 80s.

Tx,

He will definitely get some snaps at QB and at WR (I think).  How much QB he plays is the only question.  Brandon Sargent (our starter) is a cool headed player who can make all the throws.  He is a little slow running with the ball which has been an important part of the position for us for a couple of years.  Thats where Page has the advantage.  Traditionally we are a passing offense, so Page is going to have to develop as a passer to challenge Sarge.  My guess is that he will take about 25% of the snaps as a read option option and then be the man next year.  He is fast and illusive, but I dont think he is ready to be the passing QB.