Odds for Your team making the State Championship

Give us your odds on your team  winning the state championship.

***Disclaimer -  I am not endorsing nor encouraging gambling, especially on High School games.  This is just for fun! **

I will start out for Nederland,  I will give 25 to 1 odds.

Well seeing as Ned has only made it to the Big Dance 1 time I wouldn't give them a chance at all, but for odds purposes I would say 20 to 1.

For PNG I would say 20 to 1.

For WOS I would say 15 to 1.

im not an odds maker so these should be overlooked lol. There are just too many good talented teams out there that have all the answers that we don't lol.

Well seeing as Ned has only made it to the Big Dance 1 time I wouldn't give them a chance at all, but for odds purposes I would say 20 to 1.

For PNG I would say 20 to 1.

For WOS I would say 15 to 1.

im not an odds maker so these should be overlooked lol. There are just too many good talented teams out there that have all the answers that we don't lol.

I would probably say 10 to 1 for WOS depending on the new QB.  And Ned has been to the dance 3 times.

40-1 for HD. We'll know that number a little more clearly after playing Centerville in district. If we get blown out by 40+ points, then that number goes through the roof. IF we keep it close or pull off a giant upset, then those odds get better.....since chances are if CVille stays healthy they are my odds on favorite to win Region III as well as the state title in 2A-DI. West Sabine in Week 5 will also be a good measuring stick as I think they will be a top 5 team in Region III as well.

I think WOS has best chance to make it out of the region. Maybe 65% chance to get out. I give them a 20% chance to win it all.

I think Newton has 40% chance to get out. 15 to 20% chance to win it all.

I think region 2 wins both of these titles.

I don't think anyone else has a prayer in setx.

I think WOS has best chance to make it out of the region. Maybe 65% chance to get out. I give them a 20% chance to win it all.

I think Newton has 40% chance to get out. 15 to 20% chance to win it all.

I think region 2 wins both of these titles.

I don't think anyone else has a prayer in setx.

Just out of curiosity, what teams in Region III Div. II have a better shot than WO-S?

Just out of curiosity, what teams in Region III Div. II have a better shot than WO-S?

I said 65% shot of making it out...that's almost 7 out of 10 odds. I'd say considering its round 5 that's pretty good odds.

I do think they're the most talented team. But the best team doesn't always win....and playoffs are funny.

This year 50% chance Dayt will make the regional finals(9 times in 18 yrs),after that 25% chance they'll make finals.The road to Arlington will be a bit tougher w/some powerhouse teams that stayed in 5a and didn't move up to 6a.The talent is there the kiddos gotta want it..Got a gem when Dayt hired Coach Davis(LB Coach from Summer Creek,in my opinion SC's strength on defense.Several times Brenham knocked us out in tight fb games,1 pt last year & Broncs ret alot

This year 50% chance Dayt will make the regional finals(9 times in 18 yrs),after that 25% chance they'll make finals.The road to Arlington will be a bit tougher w/some powerhouse teams that stayed in 5a and didn't move up to 6a.The talent is there the kiddos gotta want it..Got a gem when Dayt hired Coach Davis(LB Coach from Summer Creek,in my opinion SC's strength on defense.Several times Brenham knocked us out in tight fb games,1 pt last year & Broncs ret alot

whitehead will be missed this year. The kids liked him and played hard for him. I thought he did a good job with the linebackers. I think Dakota Allen could make a lot of coaches look good but we will see what the new coach has got having 3 new linebackers to work with.