DCTF 22-5A Predictions

Ozen will finish no lower than 3rd, you heard it here first. Will challenge for the Title; just watch.  I see all these kids getting offers, let's see if these so called talent scouts know what they are talking about.

I still don't understand how the WB RB nor Ozen RB don't have an offer yet. They are just as good if not better than a lot of these guys, i've seen it with my own eyes.  Keep working guys, your offer will come. Wherever you choose to go, the others will regret not taking a chance on you two

LILTEX don't give away our secrets lol. Sage is a beast and if my memory is right I called them playing qb first last year. Their offense went stagnant after the first half last year when Neuman needed something to happen he put Sage in and the result was a TD. No surprise if he goes both ways saw this coming. He is not scared to play his kids both ways. Part of his success no doubt. Playmakers make plays, it is what it is. He wont be the only one im sure the Krauk kid will go on offense too. Sorry if it is misspelled. I just wished MCM was played the last week of the season like it used to be. Whoever has changed the schedules from way back when needs  to go back and go old school. Seems like years back the last week was always grudge bowls, don't know what happened.

omg really, you think just because they have the highest enrollment that they are gonna just roll over our district please!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What? Is that what you got from what I said? I said most nights they'll have an advantage in the trenches because they have significant enrollment advantages over teams like Ozen, Vidor, L-Train, etc. Come on now, you don't think 22-5A in the trenches is anything like playing in a district with Dawson(6a), Friendswood(6a), and Texas City which they've been doing the last two years.

Y'all thought Ned's line was a beast last year and I watched them repeatedly be blown off the ball by Crosby. Not saying GCM has the skill position talent Crosby does, but you'll be seeing something similar on the lines of scrimmage.

I don't really care who they have played with the last two years. just by what I saw in a playoff game with Ned and dawson , I wasn't impressed with Dawson at all. I know it doesn't say much as for a scrimmage, But PNG last year went toe to toe with Texas city and out played them with their D1 RB and WR both going. So no I don't think that their big linemen in the trenches will be overwhelming because of school numbers. But then I could be wrong with them just barely beating the L train last year.