DCTF 22-5A Predictions

Powerhouse? This isn't 2008, the last time you went deep in the playoffs. And you are 0-fer in the playoffs vs Ned , where it counts. Ouch. :)

your amuse me. Besides it was the Cody Green less 07 team that beat big need 63-0.The 08 team may have broke 100. If you consider going deep playing for state than your right 08 is the last time dayton went deep. If you use Neds idea of what success constitutes than dayton has done that plenty since 08.

your amuse me. Besides it was the Cody Green less 07 team that beat big need 63-0.The 08 team may have broke 100. If you consider going deep playing for state than your right 08 is the last time dayton went deep. If you use Neds idea of what success constitutes than dayton has done that plenty since 08.

4 or 5 rounds seems to be pretty deep for this area,  Ned was there in 2001 (semis) and 2012 (reg semis)and three deep in 98,99 and 2000,2003,2011 Success for any team is a championship believe me Neumann is not satisfied stopping in the 4th round.

Bigdog. Dayton might not be as big as we were in 07 08
But I can guarantee you that Ned don't wanna meet up in the playoffs. Our offense will blow them away maybe not 63-0 but it won't be a close game at all.

Seems like I have heard that the last few times as well, especially back in '97 when all the dayton posters were on the Big Ned site talking trash. :)

4 or 5 rounds seems to be pretty deep for this area, Ned was there in 2001 (semis) and 2012 (reg semis)and three deep in 98,99 and 2000,2003,2011 Success for any team is a championship believe me Neumann is not satisfied stopping in the 4th round.

well dayton went 4 rounds deep or better 3 years in a row. So according to your ideas of success nederland has only had 1 successful season the last how many years. Also to correct you on your own team. 2012 nederland was in the regional finals.

well dayton went 4 rounds deep or better 3 years in a row. So according to your ideas of success nederland has only had 1 successful season the last how many years. Also to correct you on your own team. 2012 nederland was in the regional finals.

It was the 4th round, no matter what they have changed the name to.  And your last "successful" season was 5 years ago which was the point.

NOPE DONT WANT DAYTON, LOL  my efforts are focused on Crosby lol, cant see us having five turnovers again . The last game against Dayton was a damn good one. We kept their offense in check it was the kicker who won that game. That kid put on a clinic, talk about clutch!!!!

You call it a turnover, I call it a takeaway. I can totally see Crosby taking it away from PNG numerous times again simply because of the style offense you play much like ours is turnover prone. PNG's problem is that they can't run the ball on Crosby and that defense from last year brings back 7 or 8 starters. I think PNG's starter had something like 20 carries for 65 yards and was pulled for ineffectiveness. PNG would HAVE to resort to throwing the ball against probably the 2nd best secondary in the bi-district. I take that all day. Ball in the air more which means more shotgun snaps, time consuming fakes against one of the lesser mobile qbs we'll see, and more times the ball is in the air against our hawks.

Remember now, in the playoff game our receiver didn't play so we just ran it down y'all's throat the same way we would this year. I think we punted once or twice which would have been 40 yard td bombs instead so really PNG lucked out catching Crosby when they did.

I know you think our offense would struggle without the Twins but you know 1k yard rushers are a give her so let me show you our qb and wr replacements. Y'all met one of our super sophs.(Murphy) as he was blowing up your d-line and the freshman Perry in the secondary. These were two your probably didn't notice.

Shane Hudson(wr) - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1907362/highlights/77123397

Tristen Cotton(qb) - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/576711/tristen-cotton

I would advise you to be looking for Kingwood Park or Barbers Hill instead.

With all this talk about the 63-0 win and Dayton's dominance over Nederland, it makes me wonder what the all time series record is between them?

Last research says the all -time match-ups are pretty even,w/Ned having playoff wins over Dayt.Now w/PNG you gotta go back to before the Korean War to find a win

That sounds right,besides us being in your dist 2 yrs (07-08)we haven't played many real games,but the matchups lean toward more future pre-season/scrimmage games.I'll say this playing dist games in the triangle made Dayt a better overall team.Wish the UIL would have moved us back vs Bayt schools

That sounds right,besides us being in your dist 2 yrs (07-08)we haven't played many real games,but the matchups lean toward more future pre-season/scrimmage games.I'll say this playing dist games in the triangle made Dayt a better overall team.Wish the UIL would have moved us back vs Bayt schools

No , not many at all.  They played each other in 1930,1942,1997,2004,2006,2007 and 2012.  And I agree with you that playing in the old 20-4a helped you due to the amount of competition.

[font='lucida sans unicode'][font='times new roman']With all this talk about the 63-0 win and Dayton's dominance over Nederland, it makes me wonder what the all time series record is between them?[/font][/font]

nobody would say Dayton's football program is dominant over Nederlands. I just stated that the worst defeat in the history of bulldog football at home came to the broncos. But this is a new year and a new football season approaching and records were made to be broken.

Sometimes you win......and sometimes you lose REAL bad. :D

And sometimes you have people on sports boards talking about how bad they beat ya!

Dont let Soulja see this, its gonna bring back bad memories of those back-to-back spankings Memorial gave his kittens and me reminding him about it. ;)

That Dayton '98 team should've went to state but they lost a heart breaker to LM!!!

Yep in the Astrodome,Dakkari Pearson played w/a hernia.My 1st time to see another game that day=Stephenville w/all those fans w/empty gas cylinders w/ball bearings.Now no noise makers allowed