BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

Bedelmon, where are you? Log into one of your 5 accounts on here and let me know if you're in or out.

MBG, nobody wants any of you guys to be banned from posting.  This stuff is too enjoyable.  I, for one, was having withdrawals after Bedelmon could not post.  I'd never want to see that happen again.

Not sure. He did not play for Silsbee. Played his high school ball in Houston area and was starting QB in college.

I've known some really bad QBs who started at least one game in college.  Need more facts and a bit more clarity to make a ruling on his prowess vs. bedelmon's mouth.   I'm sure they are both plenty competent to speak on this subject. 

Starting QB????? We went through those Houston teams like BUTTAH!!!!!!! Kimble Anders from Galveston Ball (KC Chiefs) said he had never been hit as hard as them French High Buffalos hit him!!!!! Starting QB in Houston.... Please.... We beat Aldine 48-13, LaPort 49-19 Houston Sterling like 22-13, Galveston Ball ??, San Antonio Madison and tied the MOJO when they were supposed to put half a hundred on us....

Starting QB????? We went through those Houston teams like BUTTAH!!!!!!! Kimble Anders from Galveston Ball (KC Chiefs) said he had never been hit as hard as them French High Buffalos hit him!!!!! Starting QB in Houston.... Please.... We beat Aldine 48-13, LaPort 49-19 Houston Sterling like 22-13, Galveston Ball ??, San Antonio Madison and tied the MOJO when they were supposed to put half a hundred on us....

Tigervoice played well before your time.

He did not play for Houston ISD team. I said Houston area team.

Guest Farmer Fran

Why would Silsbee ride HJ Jock strap? What have you done? 3 rounds deep last year? Silsbee has done that 2yrs in a row and been to the playoffs damn near every year for 15yrs in a row. You are riding Silsbee sack! HJ gets rolled every year except last year and you still lost. HJ football a powerhouse is a pipe dream! There is a bettet chance of it raining $100 bills than HJ becoming a powerhouse. Your district no longer includes Silsbee and 4 out of 5 go to the playoffs. If you miss the playoffs at any point from now on, your coach needs to be fired! There giving playoff spots away!!!

That is one of your better replies. :lol:

Make fun of him all you want but I have to agree Bedlemon does not hide who he is, nor do I for that matter (I have explained my name in several previous post) and as far as his sons go I can promise you they are not embarassed by dad, those boys can hold their own....

It will be nice to see all the Silsbee people getting off of the HJ jock straps for awhile, I mean we are no longer in your district so there is really no reason for you to follow or comment on our threads anymore right????

Unless of course my hunch is correct and you all have Hawk Envy (which is what I am betting the case to be.

Now there is a drawback on this site to being a Hawk, you don't get the advantage of having that Silsbee Admin. backing to delete anything that may hurt your feelings so you have to toughen up a little...

Oh ye of the comical "Bird Avatar" which we all take to be be a fierce H-J Hawk.  I was innoculated for "Hawk Envy" the first year of existance of the Hardin-Jefferson High School because I knew there would be people like you and bedelmon coming along.  The doctor told me then that I would only need a booster shot every seventy-five years,  I haven't checked recently when that booster is due but I made a note to do it.  The shot is very inexpensive and it works to perfection - I haven't had even a smidgen of Hawk Envy since I had the shot.  And, no, I didn't have a state championship, but then, I didn't know that bedelmon had one eiither.  I did get a third place state medal in golf one year, but that's a gentleman's game and I would not expect you or bedelmon to understand  that.  Get a life . . . after you get a new avatar.

Oops!  I remember now.  bedelmon played on the Beaumont French High

School team that had a co-state championship in football under coach

Steve Shaver (rest in peace Steve0.  I believe that when bedelmon found

some reason to toot his horn about being on that tam and I mentioned

that I ran all over Steve Shaver when he was a freshman and I was a

senior at our high school - well, I think bedelmon got offended  Needless

to say that we haven't exchanged Christmas Cards since then.

Hmmmmmmmmm. He was a Freshman and you were a Senior??? You get NO points for that..... Was it your first or second senior year? Were you 20 at the time like some kids on the team you back now? Cmon dude...... If you had been the freshman and he had been the senior, then you should toot your horn, but the fact that it was the opposite and he went on to play college ball and become an AD to win a UIL championship well, Id say he was the better player.... Now what???? You gonna tell me you thumped Mean Joe Green on the ear when he was 5 and you were 15???? Whooooo!!! I wanna be you....

This will be my next post....

" Farmer and Garrity sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Then comes bedelmon, and Garrity's butthurt,

Cause here comes Farmer- in a HJ shirt"

Who wants to make a bet I can get at least 7 pages out of that?????  AND-------AND stay on topic...

WO-S by 5 TDs + 1pt 53-17 (with 10 of HJ's points coming after WOS pulls most of its starters out)

Bedelmon: If HJ beats WOS I wont post on this board starting Memorial's playoff loss (if we have one) until the end of the school year, and if WOS beats HJ you cant post starting HJ's playoff loss until the end of the school year. Bet?

You in or you out?

WO-S by 5 TDs + 1pt 53-17 (with 10 of HJ's points coming after WOS pulls most of its starters out)

Bedelmon: If HJ beats WOS I wont post on this board starting Memorial's playoff loss (if we have one) until the end of the school year, and if WOS beats HJ you cant post starting HJ's playoff loss until the end of the school year. Bet?

You in or you out?

Buddy, I will take a poll and see what my fans would like me to do.....