BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

who is throwing stones I am just posting a fact, if you look at ages last year Silsbee would have had the highest average age of oldest player...Is that a fact yes or no?

Feel free to post the fact when the shoe is on the other foot.

who is throwing stones I am just posting a fact, if you look at ages last year Silsbee would have had the highest average age of oldest player...Is that a fact yes or no?

Feel free to post the fact when the shoe is on the other foot.

Jarvis Benard.

My point is you are alluding to that is the reason why Silsbee won the game.

Not sure what you are meaning by "highest average age". One player was older, not several. So what's with the average?

Well if your oldest player is 20 and our oldest player is 18 then the average of your oldest player would be higher than ours.

Still trying to figure out how you get an "average" from just one player. Wouldn't you need multiple ages to get an average?

Show me where Vegas puts lines based on ages? :rolleyes:

I agree BD, some very sour grapes going on around here.

Guest Farmer Fran

The birds ought to be greatful they were moved into another district. They need to look forward to their bright future ahead of them. They should take 2nd place in that district. Quit dwelling on a game that you got beat in, they took Silsbee to the limit and they were still not good enough to get the victory.

It will be interesting to see how the HJ Stalkers/wannabees handle not having HJ in their district. Poor Farmer Fran will probably be in withdrawls by the first day clinging to the distant memories of his chance to don the Hootie Hawk outfit. Ahh those precious memories when he could flood the Hawk Football post with his gibberish and not seem weird (much), because at least they were in the same district with the team he "supports".   Keep on following your Hawk dream team Farmer we still love ya, and will still let you slip on the Hootie outfit at a pep rally.

Guest Farmer Fran

Nope I won't miss the Hawks in football. Afterall Silsbee still will get to beat their tailfeathers off twice a year in basketball and baseball. So no worries here Mofo. Yall just enjoy your little district for football after all the Hawks should make the playoffs for the next couple of years. They just will not be district champs! ;)

A) I like to fish

B) Why so touchy this is an HJ post you don't have a dog in our district hunt.

As far as playoffs go the UIL has them so watered down it is a joke. Someone from our district with a 1 win record could go to playoffs woo hoo that will be a barn burner.

Let's go back to the old days of top 2 teams go if there is a tie then flip a coin.

Actually the Silsbee game winning pass was caught by a 20 year old, 2nd senior year reciever over our 15 year old corner... I would say he had an impact on that game.... You guys from Sisbee are very lucky this year we are not on your schedule... We would take you boys to the wood shed..... WOS is gonna get a game this year and you girls will have to cling to your years past... There is a new football sheriff in town folks... HJ HAWKS!!!!!!

Guest Farmer Fran

Actually the Silsbee game winning pass was caught by a 20 year old, 2nd senior year reciever over our 15 year old corner... I would say he had an impact on that game.... You guys from Sisbee are very lucky this year we are not on your schedule... We would take you boys to the wood shed..... WOS is gonna get a game this year and you girls will have to cling to your years past... There is a new football sheriff in town folks... HJ HAWKS!!!!!!

Blah Blah Blah!! And the award for "Same old song and dance" goes to......Bedelmon

[url=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/texasgiant1/media/hj_zpsdf0eba01.jpg.html]hj_zpsdf0eba01.jpg[/URL]

It will be interesting to see how the HJ Stalkers/wannabees handle not having HJ in their district. Poor Farmer Fran will probably be in withdrawls by the first day clinging to the distant memories of his chance to don the Hootie Hawk outfit. Ahh those precious memories when he could flood the Hawk Football post with his gibberish and not seem weird (much), because at least they were in the same district with the team he "supports".   Keep on following your Hawk dream team Farmer we still love ya, and will still let you slip on the Hootie outfit at a pep rally.

Is this "Big Girl" wearing an awful "Hawk" costume?

Still trying to figure out how you get an "average" from just one player. Wouldn't you need multiple ages to get an average?

Show me where Vegas puts lines based on ages? :rolleyes:

I agree BD, some very sour grapes going on around here.

AAW, MoFo must be a move-in to the HJ school district.  Anyone having gone to school in the HJ system would know what an average is.

lol that is funny.

Just like last year, we will make a believer out of ya.... You said we would not win a district game.... You said we would not make the playoffs...... You said Silsbee would beat us by 50...You said we had no speed while we were putting 400 plus yards of ground and pound on the pussy cats.... You guys couldnt call a football game with Lou Holts, Bear Bryant or Vince Lombardi as your uncles.... Go back to the D1-4a division and tell Cleveland how untallented they are.... We got WOS to play with now.....

Just like last year, we will make a believer out of ya.... You said we would not win a district game.... You said we would not make the playoffs...... You said Silsbee would beat us by 50...You said we had no speed while we were putting 400 plus yards of ground and pound on the pussy cats.... You guys couldnt call a football game with Lou Holts, Bear Bryant or Vince Lombardi as your uncles.... Go back to the D1-4a division and tell Cleveland how untallented they are.... We got WOS to play with now.....

HJ had 268 yards rushing, 76 passing for a total of 344 yards against Silsbee.

Silsbee had 306 yards rushing and 192 yards passing for a total of 498 yards against HJ.

So the Hawks were a tad bit shy of that 400 yards rushing you are bragging about. In fact, Silsbee out rushed the "ground and pound" Hawks. ;) :rolleyes:

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/ipreps/?site=default&mkt=beaumont&Season=2013&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=185061&TeamID=263&SearchType=Teams