Newton....

Tatum should be a good game. Newton always adjusting early in the season. Putting players in different positions trying to find that right chemistry. Always looking for the win. WOS is going to be tough. I love my Eagles, but anyone that knows Southeast Texas football and doesn't say WOS has the edge is crazy. Newton will show up unafraid, as in all their games, but I will be the first to say WOS is the big dog on the block. Play the game and move on.

Tatum should be a good game. Newton always adjusting early in the season. Putting players in different positions trying to find that right chemistry. Always looking for the win. WOS is going to be tough. I love my Eagles, but anyone that knows Southeast Texas football and doesn't say WOS has the edge is crazy. Newton will show up unafraid, as in all their games, but I will be the first to say WOS is the big dog on the block. Play the game and move on.

I don't expect y'all to win that one, but the Eagles for sure will be battle tested and ready for their district.

Thank You sir. I am looking forward to another great year of THS football and learning more about SETX football from some of you who are closer to the game than I am.

SETX has provided some of the most exciting football in the State over the years and this year looks very promising. Thank you for allowing me to drop in and garner some info from some of the games greatest minds and fans in the State.