Newton....

Over confident??? Just because Kountze is gonna walk that mud hole dry...dont get all bent outta shape! LMBO...now that is over confidence! Kinda like my brotha from anotha motha...ole' Pride boy.

R-144 hope that glass house is impact resitant...LOL

what fun is it living in a glass house if you cant throw rocks??

I would love to tell you what I think Kville is going to do to Kountze's mud hole but this is a family oriented site. 

what fun is it living in a glass house if you cant throw rocks??

I would love to tell you what I think Kville is going to do to Kountze's mud hole but this is a family oriented site.

From what I've heard y'all's secondary better improve if you think y'all are doing something to our "mud hole"

I couldn't get the door open to this thread for all the trash, talking. rykerx144 I'll give you a true look from the Newton stands on the scrimmage. Ya'll overloaded our offensive line and blew through and did dominate. Good linebacker play. We weren't ready for that kind of aggression and it showed. If ya'll could have completed a few more of those short passes on offense it could have gotten ugly. I did notice the Kirbyville team was pretty fired up and Newton was flat, but I swear we thought it was a scrimmage. If we would have known any difference, it wouldn't have looked that bad. Ya'll's left handed QB looked good to me. Read well, quick release. If Kountze brings what they had last year, Kirbyville better not overlook them. Kountze has the team speed to challenge anything Kirbyville can throw at them. That district is going to be interesting. K or K will be on top. And it's funny how all fired up ya'll are now that you don't face Newton at all! lol Talking trash......... :)   And I will be in Tatum, long as the creek don't rise!

I couldn't get the door open to this thread for all the trash, talking. rykerx144 I'll give you a true look from the Newton stands on the scrimmage. Ya'll overloaded our offensive line and blew through and did dominate. Good linebacker play. We weren't ready for that kind of aggression and it showed. If ya'll could have completed a few more of those short passes on offense it could have gotten ugly. I did notice the Kirbyville team was pretty fired up and Newton was flat, but I swear we thought it was a scrimmage. If we would have known any difference, it wouldn't have looked that bad. Ya'll's left handed QB looked good to me. Read well, quick release. If Kountze brings what they had last year, Kirbyville better not overlook them. Kountze has the team speed to challenge anything Kirbyville can throw at them. That district is going to be interesting. K or K will be on top. And it's funny how all fired up ya'll are now that you don't face Newton at all! lol Talking trash......... :) And I will be in Tatum, long as the creek don't rise!

Kirbyville is the real deal don't see Kountze coming close to beating those Wildcats.

I couldn't get the door open to this thread for all the trash, talking. rykerx144 I'll give you a true look from the Newton stands on the scrimmage. Ya'll overloaded our offensive line and blew through and did dominate. Good linebacker play. We weren't ready for that kind of aggression and it showed. If ya'll could have completed a few more of those short passes on offense it could have gotten ugly. I did notice the Kirbyville team was pretty fired up and Newton was flat, but I swear we thought it was a scrimmage. If we would have known any difference, it wouldn't have looked that bad. Ya'll's left handed QB looked good to me. Read well, quick release. If Kountze brings what they had last year, Kirbyville better not overlook them. Kountze has the team speed to challenge anything Kirbyville can throw at them. That district is going to be interesting. K or K will be on top. And it's funny how all fired up ya'll are now that you don't face Newton at all! lol Talking trash......... :)   And I will be in Tatum, long as the creek don't rise!

nice post as always!   glad to hear from ya finally.  I was hoping we could draw you out of hiding.   I dont think Neece lets them overlook anyone, he will keep them focused.  (esp kountze, they want that one!)

Neece is doing ya'll a good job. Where are all those guys that were saying he didn't know how to coach and his play calling was bad and the like? Always amazes me how people "know" so much! Looks to me like if they "knew" so much, they would man up and give the guy credit for what he is doing. Good luck on ya'll's season. Newton has the most exciting pre-district schedule I've seen in years. We'll find out what we're made of. :)

I don't know enough about your players size or talent to really make much judgement. I know tradition. Tatum has a winning program that is proven and will be a well coached team. Newton is much the same. Generally Newton uses the pre-district games trying to find personnel to play in certain rolls. Your good athletes are mixed in with talented athletes. Do to our limited numbers the amount of rest for offensive and defensive units becomes key. I hope we will be competitive, but traveling that far this early in the year, I would be hard pressed to make a "We're gonna dominate" statement for sure! Tatum's passing attack somewhat worries me. We have good defensive line, some new blood at linebacker and in the secondary. Don't ever know when one blown assignment will turn to a td with inexperience. Should be interesting. :)

I feel sorry for those who have to put there memories on a scrimmage which has non starters playing in different positions.
The last time Newton played(I said played, not scrimmage)the score was

NEWTON 45 KIRBYVILLE 8 Yes, Newton stomped a mud hole in Kirbyville. We had to call off our big boys to keep the
score from being worse. and I do mean stomped a MUD HOLE in Kirbyville. The winner of E. Chambers vs. Kountze will represent that district as first place.

I don't know enough about your players size or talent to really make much judgement. I know tradition. Tatum has a winning program that is proven and will be a well coached team. Newton is much the same. Generally Newton uses the pre-district games trying to find personnel to play in certain rolls. Your good athletes are mixed in with talented athletes. Do to our limited numbers the amount of rest for offensive and defensive units becomes key. I hope we will be competitive, but traveling that far this early in the year, I would be hard pressed to make a "We're gonna dominate" statement for sure! Tatum's passing attack somewhat worries me. We have good defensive line, some new blood at linebacker and in the secondary. Don't ever know when one blown assignment will turn to a td with inexperience. Should be interesting. :)

Players size? We ain't got no size.

Passing game? Lol Andy Evans is our coach. So that's that.

I will say one thing in looking forward to this season is being two-platooned. But maybe not completely this week. If QB1 don't play that will shake some things up.

I feel sorry for those who have to put there memories on a scrimmage which has non starters playing in different positions.
The last time Newton played(I said played, not scrimmage)the score was

NEWTON 45 KIRBYVILLE 8 Yes, Newton stomped a mud hole in Kirbyville. We had to call off our big boys to keep the
score from being worse. and I do mean stomped a MUD HOLE in Kirbyville. The winner of E. Chambers vs. Kountze will represent that district as first place.

I feel sorry for people that live in the past... yes they did stomp a mud hole in Kville LAST year...unfortuately that dont buy you any points this year. 

Kirbyville has crawled out of that mud hole and moved on, but thanks for the trip down memory lane!  

Dont worry we left the mud in good shape for you friday! 

Players size? We ain't got no size.

Passing game? Lol Andy Evans is our coach. So that's that.

I will say one thing in looking forward to this season is being two-platooned. But maybe not completely this week. If QB1 don't play that will shake some things up.

Most teams in Northeast Texas throw the ball way more than Southeast Texas even though Andy Evans is the coach! lol Kirbyville almost has 2 state championship trophies they almost won in two losses in the finals a few years back. They have a special place in fron of the school where they almost display their almost trophies. :)