Newton....

and as for the Kville scrimmage..... cant admit defeat? 

first of all there was only 3 ints and one for sure would have been pick 6. 

you are correct, you only ran a few plays....because you couldnt get them right and kept getting drove back.  I relize when you only running a few plays its easier for the D to know what to expect but reality is your O line was playing backwards all night. 

and thats not true, Elam did play some of the live scrimmage but not much of it. 

In my opinion, if that would have been a real game then Kville had the better team that night and would have probably won that match.     "that night"  key word there!

Kville didn't school anyone Newton didn't play that SCRIMMAGE like a real game like Kville did. Newton stayed in same formation all night working on some things. Elam didn't even play in the live half and Newton's best back didn't even play Calum Foster. If that would of been a real game it would of been a different outcome. Newton would of broke out different things and not to mention Newton had 5 INTs against kville in that scrimmage so I wouldn't say the cats dominated anyone. A couple of those picks Newton had would of been pick 6s to

Ummmm....Kirbyville dominated Newton period in that scrimmage! If, could've , would've , should've !! That's just like me saying if Ty Dennis would of suited up against y'all in that live scrimmage it could've of been worse but we didn't need him anyway. I wished Kirbyville played Newton in a real game instead of a darn scrimmage. No doubt in my mind Kirbyville would bring HAT to Newton! I don't think Calum wanted any part of what Kirbyville defense was doing to y'all...lol

and as for the Kville scrimmage..... cant admit defeat? 

first of all there was only 3 ints and one for sure would have been pick 6. 

you are correct, you only ran a few plays....because you couldnt get them right and kept getting drove back.  I relize when you only running a few plays its easier for the D to know what to expect but reality is your O line was playing backwards all night. 

and thats not true, Elam did play some of the live scrimmage but not much of it. 

In my opinion, if that would have been a real game then Kville had the better team that night and would have probably won that match.     "that night"  key word there!

Man Kirbyville have better skill players period this year from what I saw.

If Newton could not handle Kirbyville with authority than how do they expect to handle WOS, unless K-ville better than WOS...?

WOS will be too much. They have the same kind of defense Kirbyville have....stout!!

Naw schooled would be 45-8 lol

Yea but y'all had a senior team vs a few freshman and a lot of sophomores last season.

You are talking or of both sides of your mouth rykerx. I thought you couldn't win a scrimmage. haha

you cant!  thats why i said IF it was a real competetive game i think kville would have won that night. 

You cant win a scrimmage but you can walk off the field knowing you got the best of that team at least for that practice. 

Face it,,,kville outplayed Newton that scrimmage.... thats all I am saying....no wins or loses.

I did not expect Kville to hang with Newton as well as they did much less out play them and you know as a Newton fan you didnt walk away from that scrimmage feeling good about what just happened!  you if you say you did then your lying to yourself and everyone on here!

purple eagle??? I didnt know you was dyslexic?

I knew 1980 had turrets, utfan has altzeimers, and bone is just over confident....geez this board is just full of special people!

Don't worry .. I'm sure he knows that if you pick anyone over kville then your a special person 😒

purple eagle???  I didnt know you was dyslexic? 

I knew 1980 had turrets, utfan has altzeimers, and bone is just over confident....geez this board is just full of special people!

Over confident??? Just because Kountze is gonna walk that mud hole dry...dont get all bent outta shape! LMBO...now that is over confidence! Kinda like my brotha from anotha motha...ole' Pride boy.

R-144 hope that glass house is impact resitant...LOL