Newton....

That's not what I was saying I thought that it was a part of Tatum isd and that Tatum has a pretty big school district

You are right...

I mis-read original post...

Part of that lake is Tatum ISD.. But not the part you see on the road that takes you from Tatum to Longview. 

Part of the backside of the lake is Tatum. Another part is Kilgore. 

Kville didn't school anyone Newton didn't play that SCRIMMAGE like a real game like Kville did. Newton stayed in same formation all night working on some things. Elam didn't even play in the live half and Newton's best back didn't even play Calum Foster. If that would of been a real game it would of been a different outcome. Newton would of broke out different things and not to mention Newton had 5 INTs against kville in that scrimmage so I wouldn't say the cats dominated anyone. A couple of those picks Newton had would of been pick 6s to

Kville didn't school anyone Newton didn't play that SCRIMMAGE like a real game like Kville did. Newton stayed in same formation all night working on some things. Elam didn't even play in the live half and Newton's best back didn't even play Calum Foster. If that would of been a real game it would of been a different outcome. Newton would of broke out different things and not to mention Newton had 5 INTs against kville in that scrimmage so I wouldn't say the cats dominated anyone. A couple of those picks Newton had would of been pick 6s to

.........I wasent going to bring up the int's, but since you did yea prolly 3 were pic 6's......but hey it's a scrimmage